pics of the chevelle

bchisom99

Established Member
blownsvt said:
this is a 69 camaro w/ a 572 620hp crate motor with a 5 speed.

DSC00114.jpg
[/IMG]

THIS is PIMP....definatly going to start building something like that when I have some garage space....

HoustonGT

Established Member
bchisom99 said:
blownsvt said:
this is a 69 camaro w/ a 572 620hp crate motor with a 5 speed.

DSC00114.jpg
[/IMG]

THIS is PIMP....definatly going to start building something like that when I have some garage space....

Honestly, the lip on the rear rim is about as wide as my whole Cobra R wheel. I love it but won't be able to get a toy like that until after college and flight school....stupid further education crap...its so overrated :cuss:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
my buddy is currently finishing his 64 chevelle ss vert. he's putting either 20" or 22" Intros on it and has contemplated bagging it. he tossed in a crate motor with a vortec s/c on it. had to modify the hood! :uh oh: its nice, but i prefer the 69s! :thumbsup:

blownsvt

Established Member
thanks for all the replies. i wish we could do more custom engine setups, fuel injection, turbos and things like that. we just dont really have the stuff to tune it with or a dyno. with a crate motor you cant really go wrong :beer:

Svets96

Established Member
Wow both are real nice. That 69 Camaro really looks amazing, I like the colors and wheel package it has on it. You guys do good work keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread