pics of the hobra. what do you think??

the50ho

The Ho
Established Member
well...It's coming along so far, and there are some fun things that have, and will continue to go on under the hood...but for now, here's the car.

What do you think??

Before:

cobraside.jpg

After:

upleftcobrafront.jpg

upcobraleft.jpg

upcobrarightfront.jpg

upcobraleftrear.jpg

cobrablingnew.jpg

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by x_factor
me likey, the tint is nice and the whels look real clean, what are they?

They look like Chrome Saleens.

And BAB is my second favorite color. Damn, your car is nice!

the50ho

The Ho
Established Member
Originally posted by 97ws6
Looks very nice, very clean car. It was my first choice, but there were none around when I was looking. :(

Keep it up.

Yeah, me niether....that's why It took me 2 and a half years to get it! Waited and waited and waited, and just when I had given up.....98 cobra, MINT condition, literally.....22k miles. I've had it just about 2 months now and still love it every bit as much as the first day I saw it.

As for the springs...they are an eibach pro kit...I was considering the sportline kit, but my last car was DUMPED, and there are simply TOO damn many speedbumps near my house! :cuss:

KillrCobra

Established Member
Everyone knows 98 Cobras suck!! :D

Man, I don't think you could make that thing look any better. It looks freaking awesome! Great job on the pics also!

So do those "fun things" include a blower? :burnout:

Sweet car dude. Keep the pics coming!:beer:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Beautiful car ... the Atlantic Blue is a great color. With the sun shining on it, there seems to be a little "Mystic" affect somewhere in there. Let's take a look under the hood.

gunsfan1

Banned
the50ho...sweet ride, more pics please!! Can you tell me what size Saleen's and what tire combo? I am guess 18x9/10, with a 265 35 front and 285 35 rear....what brand of tires, any rubbing on the fronts--I'm running Pro's too. I fouled up and got the 9" rears I am switching to 10" rears this winter and need some pics and specs of SN95's with that combo...thanks!

Last edited:

97whitecobra

Established Member
Car looks much better and thanks you for the wheels!

Gunsfan: No problems on my 97' with the 10" rears wrapped with (what Saleen uses) a 295. I also run the pro-kit.

gunsfan1

Banned
Originally posted by 97whitecobra
Car looks much better and thanks you for the wheels!

Gunsfan: No problems on my 97' with the 10" rears wrapped with (what Saleen uses) a 295. I also run the pro-kit.

you running a 265 in front? I'm doing a 255 35 right now and get absolutely zero rubbing. I want to make sure the 265 is ok too before I run that 265/285 combo...I think a 255 front/285 rear will make the sidewalls look too uneven from front to back.

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
What else did you use for the suspension to get the car to lower like that? Did you only use the Eibach Pro Kit or did you remove the isolators and stuff like that? I'm trying to get the same stance and i almost bought a Pro Kit ( i actually bought it on Ebay, but springs in the box were factory...i got scammed):bash: .

Users who are viewing this thread