pics of the hobra. what do you think??

97whitecobra

Established Member
Gunsfan: Yes 265 up front and NO rubbing. I went with exactly what Saleen runs, in front and rear. Pics can be found on Mustangworld.com Aug 2001. Sorry not sure how to post them here and haven't really spent much time trying yet.

gunsfan1

Banned
Originally posted by white97
love the wheels, ever think of putting the saleen side skirts, it would really tie the car together

thanks 97whitecobra...you also may want to consider the s281 wing for your ride too...:thumbsup:

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Hey the50ho congrats on the way your Cobra looks, love the stance and the Saleen rims, pretty color too.

the50ho

The Ho
Established Member
thanks everyone!

Yeah the car is a pro kit drop, only. Isolators are still in and everything else suspension wise is factory...for now at least! :D

As for the skirts....I had an opportunity to pick a set up, and turned it down...still dont know why, I thgink simply because I have a hard time messing with the factory body work...eh...who knows.

I DO love that s281 wing though....I jsut really wish I could see a pic with the skirts and the wing on.....I'm going top quality ONLY on this car....so I'm guessing urethane will be my best choice.

Anyone have pics of either of thses on thier ride???

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Originally posted by gunsfan1
you running a 265 in front? I'm doing a 255 35 right now and get absolutely zero rubbing. I want to make sure the 265 is ok too before I run that 265/285 combo...I think a 255 front/285 rear will make the sidewalls look too uneven from front to back.

I run 275s up front and have H&R's...no rubbing

Users who are viewing this thread