Pics of the latest mods on my Shelby

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Hey guys, I finally got a chance to take a few pics of my GT500 since I have added a few things...

a couple months ago
100_2478-1.jpg

now with my latest mods, Shelby Super Snake hood, upper & lower scoops, Shilver Horse Racing mirrors, & sequential tail lights, and I replaced the rocker panel stripe.
Hisss2009.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1696-1.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, thanks, H.

LethalDosage

Banned
im just not a fan of that hood at all. I think it looked ten times better without the stripe. Really i like the way it looks in the first pic alot more. Nice ride though

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I actually loved the car the way you had it before. I saw that first photo and my jaw dropped. It looked so cool without the regular GT500 stripes and those wheels just give it an awesome overall muscle look. But heck, it's your car and you went with these changes for a reason. So as long as you're happy that's all that matters. Again, though, I LOVE those wheels with the GT500. Enjoy!! :)

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I actually loved the car the way you had it before. I saw that first photo and my jaw dropped. It looked so cool without the regular GT500 stripes and those wheels just give it an awesome overall muscle look. But heck, it's your car and you went with these changes for a reason. So as long as you're happy that's all that matters. Again, though, I LOVE those wheels with the GT500. Enjoy!! :)

I have to agree. I liked it nice and subtle, but it looks great either way! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread