Pics of the SVTF and the new HOG

03SVTF

@10psi
Established Member
It's a 2008 Harley Softail Custom, 96" fuel injected motor, ~70hp and 80lb-ft. The 200mm( ~8in.) rear tire makes the bike ride great and just looks plain badass from behind. Its my second bike, and first Harley. Picked it up about a month ago and put about 500 miles on it so far but once the salt hits the streets, the bike will be garaged. I put on Vance & Hines Bigshots, Harley Stage 1 HiPo Air cleaner, HD EFI Race tuner. I also have the elephant ear engine guards on for now, until that new bike smell fades away and I'm more used to the bike- I hate the way they look but wanted them for protection. I never thought I would own a Harley but after riding one I can't imagine myself ever not having one now. If you don't want one, don't ever ride one, cause you'll be hooked for life.

2141079_67_full.jpg

2141079_68_full.jpg

2141079_66_full.jpg

I want to get a solo seat, lose the sissy bar, get a flush LED rear taillight, and vertical side mount license plate and the list goes on and on...

Anybody from central PA/York area wanna ride in the spring, Harleys and metrics alike-Here's my 85 Honda Nighthawk 700S thats still going strong.
2141079_69_full.jpg

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Nice choice. I was looking at them a couple of weeks ago but I keep hanging on to my '00 DWG. Too much of me in her to start over again. Have fun and keep the rubber side down.

astippich

Established Member
The Honda is a faster, smoother, more technologically advanced, more fun to ride bike and its 22 years old. Enjoy your harley. Not tryin to be a dick(I am one) I've owned jap bikes and harley's, there's no comparison.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a nice Harley. My brother-in-law has some anniversary Harley. He rarely drives it.

Users who are viewing this thread