Pics today of my 01 Cobra, plus new dyno sheet. 56k go fishing!

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
Ok here are some pics I took today after getting my new smoked lights and my Paxton Intercooler and few other things installed. I've also got a Mach 1 chin spoiler that I'll probably put on tomorrow.
DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0271.jpg

378rwhp non-intercooled. 436rwhp intercooled.
BradsPics002.jpg

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
It's just a bad angle. The sun was setting to the right of where I was taking these pictures and I was getting some awful glare with a not so good camera.

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
Thanks guys. I was actually thinking about buying a new head unit for my supercharger or sending mine off to Vortech to get an upgrade and try and get closer to that 500rwhp mark, but the car is running so great that I think I'll keep everything like it is for a while.

Stalker27

Established Member
I live in Memphis & have heard some bad things about DynoSpeed as a company & there tuning. I know a guy that has a GTO and got tuned by them & it knocked & pingd so bad he took it to Josh up at Extreme & Josh ended up giving him a better tune with more power to boot

This makes me want to only do buisness with BB&T in mississippi. Since the once owner got bought out by DynoSpeed went to BB&T & turns wrenches there now.

hus

SPDJNKY
Established Member
I live in Memphis & have heard some bad things about DynoSpeed as a company & there tuning. I know a guy that has a GTO and got tuned by them & it knocked & pingd so bad he took it to Josh up at Extreme & Josh ended up giving him a better tune with more power to boot

This makes me want to only do buisness with BB&T in mississippi. Since the once owner got bought out by DynoSpeed went to BB&T & turns wrenches there now.

I'm sorry about the guy you know. However, I wouldn't expect everyone to approve of every tuners shops or their business methods. I'm sure there have been some people that have had bad experiences with the shop you mentioned as well. You can't please everyone. I have no experience with the other shop you mentioned so I can't comment on that particular shop.

What I do know is that DynoSpeed has treated me well...attitude wise, tuning wise and pocket book wise. I've had two tunes by them thus far and have zero complaints. My car feels better than it ever has right now and I feel I have safe power with a safe tune to accompany it. In the few times I've been to the shop I've seen everything from a S-197 GT getting a twin turbo kit installed to a Dodge Viper with slicks being tuned in their shop. I've read the magazine articles they've appeared in and Joe Beegle has not left me hanging...even giving me his cell number to get in touch with him on a Saturday to drop my car off (they're closed on Saturdays). I plan on my next purchase to be a 01-04 Lightning and I plan on letting DynoSpeed tune that too. I would recommend them to anyone. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
I'm sorry about the guy you know. However, I wouldn't expect everyone to approve of every tuners shops or their business methods. I'm sure there have been some people that have had bad experiences with the shop you mentioned as well. You can't please everyone. I have no experience with the other shop you mentioned so I can't comment on that particular shop.

What I do know is that DynoSpeed has treated me well...attitude wise, tuning wise and pocket book wise. I've had two tunes by them thus far and have zero complaints. My car feels better than it ever has right now and I feel I have safe power with a safe tune to accompany it. In the few times I've been to the shop I've seen everything from a S-197 GT getting a twin turbo kit installed to a Dodge Viper with slicks being tuned in their shop. I've read the magazine articles they've appeared in and Joe Beegle has not left me hanging...even giving me his cell number to get in touch with him on a Saturday to drop my car off (they're closed on Saturdays). I plan on my next purchase to be a 01-04 Lightning and I plan on letting DynoSpeed tune that too. I would recommend them to anyone. :thumbsup:

good to know man! Im sure if you dig hard enough you can find dirt on any shop/vendor...except maybe lethal lol

Joe@DynoSpeed

Established Member

Thanks Brad. Hope you enjoy your Cobra.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread