-Pics- True Forged 10th in an industrial park

bubbrubb

The more I look at em, the more I love em!

I haven't touched up the pics except for editing out my plates since they were just some quick pics I took at a place close to home, so feel free to mess around or touch them up or whatever! :rolling:

Here they are

IMG_9296platescrop.gif

IMG_9302.gif

IMG_9298plates.gif

IMG_93262.gif

IMG_9314.gif

IMG_9331crop.gif

IMG_93392.gif

^just cause there aren't enough pics of 10th interiors floating around here :beer:

C&C welcome, but I just wanted to get some better pics than my driveway for now lol

BUstang

Established Member
love the rims man! The pictures look great, but they're a tad bit underexposed. This might be your style though since the car has darker hues? What ISO were you shooting at?

bubbrubb

Thanks guys!
love the rims man! The pictures look great, but they're a tad bit underexposed. This might be your style though since the car has darker hues? What ISO were you shooting at?
I took these from ~8:15-8:45 behind some shadows of the buildings, so it was getting to be lower light and my camera tripod is broke. I decided that instead of jacking the iso up to 1600 and making them grainy I would underexpose them a bit. The iso ranges from 200-800 i believe, 1600 for some of the last pics I posted though because of the light (ex #6).

oh, and these were shot on a canon EOS Digital Rebel XT with the kit lens (18-55) for most of them and a tamron 28-300 for some of the others

looks great man
Thanks! I loved your car with the first set of rims... don't do the vette rims!

Very nice! Red/black FTW!
Amen brother!

BUstang

Established Member
Not too shabby man! Sucks that your tripod broke, they are the must have for low light images. Next time you have your tripod working, lower the iso to 400 for lower-light photos and then prepare to grin :D.

(Nikon is better ;) Jk :D

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Damn that is one of the best TR 10th Annys I have laid eyes on. Those wheels are the bizzness! Nice! TF is coming out with some bad ass wheels! I love CCW's but TF sure ranks up there.

Last edited:

bubbrubb

Beautiful.. My favorite color:)
Thanks! My favorite color is between this and Imola Red (BMW M cars) - pretty much just a deeper, darker red.
freakin bad ass i want to get mine back running so bad !!!
I can't say I blame you brother :rockon:
looks good man! I see you are from pa, are you going to be at Carlisle this Sat?
No, I don't think I will be... as lame as it is :(
Maybe I'll meet up with some of the PGH guys and go with em, but I doubt it. :nonono:
Not too shabby man! Sucks that your tripod broke, they are the must have for low light images. Next time you have your tripod working, lower the iso to 400 for lower-light photos and then prepare to grin :D.

(Nikon is better ;) Jk :D
psshh, why would I use 400 rather than 100? I mean its not like I want it to look like I used a nikon :lol1::burnout:
I used to take a lot of pics, but then I sold my audi. I think I have maybe 50 pictures of my hummer total.. including the bad ones I should have deleted :lol1:

Yeah, I'll get around to buying a new one. I didn't even realize it was broken until I tried to use it. It was a hand me down from my dad though, so it was on borrowed time anyway. Any recommendations for a sturdy tripod?

Damn that is one of the best TR 10th Annys I have laid eyes on. Those wheels are the bizzness! Nice! TF is coming out with some bad ass wheels! I love CCW's but TF sure ranks up there.
Thanks! Thats what I'm goin for :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread