Picture Request: Roof Racks on a 99-04 Coupe

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Yes, on a Mustang. Yakima and 99-04 preferred.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
wha? There was a thread a few weeks ago for mudflaps on a mystic...you might want to contact him lol

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Figure out another way to carry a bike on a Mustang.

I have a vert, couldn't install a Yakima roof rack even if I wanted to :beer:

Maybe you can get one of those attractive rear mount bike racks that SUV's have..duct tape...maybe a few of your vinyl stickers bunched together?

Last edited:

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Yea what they said get a removable 2" hitch mount and get the hitch install bike rack Only about 80 bucks and you dont have to ruin ur roof

61mmstang94

Established Member
Yes, on a Mustang. Yakima and 99-04 preferred.

As much as you get on people about the things they do tot heir cars, and yet here you are trying to put a roof rack on a mustang. Hilarious!

Try getting the right kind of vehicle if you need to carry your bike with you that often.

almostfinished

Established Member
Wow guys, yes its a mustang and YES its still a vehicle that has a backseat and a usable trunk. Therefore i really don't see a problem with someone putting a bike rack on a MUSTANG. Maybe he doesn't want to sell it to get a "small truck", or an SUV. Give him a break, some people enjoy a quick car and also enjoy riding bikes. Aside from that I think the receiver hitch and rack will be the best idea. Don't listen to these overly educated posts above me. Its your vehicle and you can do what you want to it.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread