Pictures from Nov. 13th Meet & Cruise

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Hey party people,
For those of you who didn't hear about it, there was a meet and cruise on Saturday Nov. 13th here in So Cal. We started at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and had people from Santa Barbara, SLO and San Diego as well as the locals from the Los Angeles area. My friends and I have put a couple of videos up and are now working on our third featuring this meet. We had a great time and decided to post a few of our pictures for everyone to enjoy. If you were there and have any other pictures to add in, feel free to do so. Below is the link to our photos, you can also view our two videos while visiting the site.

www.thestableproductions.com

www.thestableproductions.com/gallery

- Edgar (The Stable Productions)

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Yeha baby!!! I was waiting for pics!!! my buddies and Icame form santa barbara, 5 cobras, a bullit ,a lightning ,and a fox-body. THat was my first cruise in my 99 cobra..awesome!!thanks guys

I really wanna see the burnout video whe nwe all left for claim jumpers:burnout: :thumbsup:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
We have plenty of burnout footage. We will just need some time because we want to put together another awesome video.

-Edgar

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Originally posted by edgars23
We have plenty of burnout footage. We will just need some time because we want to put together another awesome video.

-Edgar
[/QUOTE

Yeha I figured you guys would piece together some sort of cool montage..I cant wait.. hopefully you guys include me gettign sideways out of the parking lot, lolol keep up the good work guys!!

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Believe it or not, the turnout was expected to be better. We had 86 cars sign up and about 60 showed up. It was drizzling in the morning until about 9:30am, so we assume that made a few people stay home.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
yeah the rain was a little disheartning for us because we had been driving for about 45 minutes before it started to rain, which got oiur cars dirty:mj: oh well it was still a blast!!!

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
actually, it wasnt me that did it. It was my friend Paul that set it up. I only uploaded like 99 of my own pictures and blurred out plates on a few.Oh, wait a sec, that's you Paul...trying to pull a fast one on me huh...

Users who are viewing this thread