Pictures from the SCMC event at MSRH

Cobra-R

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
you guys are silly. that 03/04 is waiting for a point-by!

How can you tell that, that is a 03/04 vette?? :banana: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian

kevin

joe, thanks for the pics. not that we need it cause we know what it looks like, but where's the one with your big smile when you're getting out of your car?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
you guys are silly. that 03/04 is waiting for a point-by!

That's me(I believe) in the passenger seat of Marty's 03 Sonic...
I learned quite a bit during that ride!!!

Joe pulls away on corner exit quite strongly... Marty's car is a stock pulley, stock springs and shocks Termy... on 700 Kumhos.

What an incredibly FUN weekend!!!

Joe even gave my(25 year old) daughter a ride!!! She was beyond JAZZED!!! She told me she wanted to yell WHOOOOO WHOOO!!! But didn't know if it would have freaked out Joe... so she kept quiet.

Joe's car ROCKS!!! His driving, 4.10s, a bit more power, all the little touches on the car-----> = BEAST!!!

JoeJ

Established Member
Doc,

Yep, there was a few Texas long-horns just waiting for the BQ pit. We just needed some of that good northern beer that Bruce supplies. My my but we did have a good time. Hopefully, some of you northern guys will join us next year and bring some good beer and brocks.Of course we will show you some southern hospitality.
Kevin..I can't get a grin off my face ever time I drive the R on an open track. I have had soo much fun the past 5 years and looking for at least 5 more..lol..

Users who are viewing this thread