Piece of RARE HISTORY!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Troponin, I think he meant that the '68-'69 GTX didn't come with those hood scoops. The '68-'69 Dodge Super Bee did, of course.

Sam, your dad's Boss 429 is beyond words. My favorite Mustang of all time. A local guy has a black Boss 429. It's nice, but not as nice as your dad's Boss. He is one very fortunate guy for sure!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
That Boss is gorgeous and something that dreams are made of. Congrats to him for acquiring such a ride. The Mopar in the back is a 69 Coronet or Super Bee. I can't quite make out the emblem in the grille, so I'm going to lean towards Coronet; Super Bees tend to not have all that bright wheel well, grille, and rocker trim. Then of course there's the 69 Chevelle next to it.

gamebred26

Established Member
He should plasti-dip that bitch and throw some cobra wheels on it...titties!!!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
;)
4488796872_9053bd813a_o.jpg

Those scoops, though similar, are different from and not interchangeable with the ones on the Coronets and Super Bees. So technically he's right in that those particular scoops did not come on GTXs.

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Very cool, kinda off subject - the Gas Monkey Garage show featured a Raven Black Boss that went to Barret for auction. Amazing cars for sure, those engines are massive!

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Beautiful!!

Is that a GTX sitting in the back as well? Another of my favorites.

Lotus Elise, BMW Z4, 69 Dodge Superbee, 69 Chevelle.

Gorgeous Boss! Does he plan on driving it? Nothing I hate more than to see these turn into garage/trailer queens. If a guy will drive his 1 of 1 '71 Hemi 'Cuda vert across AZ to pick up some guys at te airport, no reason ANY classic should be left to sit!

Users who are viewing this thread