Pipes to replace cats?

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
I already have a shorty x pipe and want to delete my cats. Instead of buying an o/r x pipe is there anyone who makes pipes that go in between shorty x pipes and the stock headers? Just like the ones seen on the magnaflow o/r x pipe.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
by the time you bought the shortie X and the this for the cats you might have well bought a full length o/r pipe

SicShelby09

Banned
The option not to buy an offroad X. I have the stock manifolds and these jegs cat delete pipes are perfect for me. They will get rid of the cat, and for less than buying an offroad pipe. Not to mention they look easier to install. Im getting these. Now I really need to get rid of my magnaflow muffler deletes. The cat delete along with muffler deletes will make a nice nascar sound Im sure. Far too loud for my tastes. I think some GT500s or maybe some flowmasters would sound great with the cat delete and the stock H.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
by the time you bought the shortie X and the this for the cats you might have well bought a full length o/r pipe

The reason I've been looking for these pipes is because I already have a shortie x from my catback. I didn't see the point in buying a full o/r x pipe when I already had an x and just needed the cat delete pipes. Now if I didn't have a shortie x then yes it would be better to just buy a full o/r x or h pipe.

ViciousJay

Established Member
The option not to buy an offroad X. I have the stock manifolds and these jegs cat delete pipes are perfect for me. They will get rid of the cat, and for less than buying an offroad pipe. Not to mention they look easier to install. Im getting these. Now I really need to get rid of my magnaflow muffler deletes. The cat delete along with muffler deletes will make a nice nascar sound Im sure. Far too loud for my tastes. I think some GT500s or maybe some flowmasters would sound great with the cat delete and the stock H.

you guys realize that the car is choked after the cats :dw: i dont see this mod very much

Last edited:

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
Actually I have to agree with him. If you take a look at the piping after the cats its crimped in multiple places along with resonators and heavy mufflers. I was happy to replace everything.

Users who are viewing this thread