Pipes to replace cats?

drewzx3

Established Member
Hey I have a friend that has some that he wants to sell. Send me a pm if interested he lives in bogalusa.

zilla8

Established Member
I can tell you depending on what mufflers you have it will get quite a bit louder.

those big trash cans absorb a lot of sound :) trust me and with muffler deletes it will be super loud.

I would run a chambered muffler like stock or GT500 and keep the resonators.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
I can tell you depending on what mufflers you have it will get quite a bit louder.

those big trash cans absorb a lot of sound :) trust me and with muffler deletes it will be super loud.

I have a borla s-type catback and expect it to get louder and slightly deeper. From my experience that's typical from deleting the cats.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member

I'm running Kooks Axle back and right now sound levels to me are perfect. In previous cars ive noticed losing cats seems to make it rev faster and im sure there are some ponies there. Def not looking to be the loudest on the block (in my snooty condo i already am :) )

Users who are viewing this thread