pitchin' a new show

grinner

duuude
Established Member
The show is called The Time Bandit Boyz. Actually I aint gonna be the one pitchin' it at all... the Time Bandit Boyz are gonna handle that as they have all the hookups. This show is very raw... think modern day pirates at port. The idea is to leave in all the cussing in and running it late night on Discovery, often teasing and plugging Deadliest Catch with new episodes on Tuesdays. We'll see how it works out. It'll be fun to produce it though. I'll be at Capt. Johnathan's place sometimes, ridin' dirt bikes and actin' a fool and at Capt. Andy's ranch other times, helping him break bare broncs and such. The thing is, just driving down the street with these dudes is entertaining.
Lemme know what you think:
[ame="http://vimeo.com/6392656"]The Time Bandit Boyz on Vimeo[/ame]
This pilot was shot when shooting a Budweiser promotion in Florida a couple of weeks ago. It's basicly all the stuff I couldn't use in Budweiser's video.

Last edited:

grinner

duuude
Established Member
thanks man.
Go figure. 30 seasons bravin' the Bering Sea and the Hillstrands dang near buy it in the gulf on a sunny day.
lol
While I've wrecked many kinds of vehicles, man that was the first boat crash I've ever been in.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
grinner,

Great work man. The French toast joke was good. The lady in the red shirt looked hot. And I had to LOL at that "you dropped your personality" joke... !

:beer:

grinner

duuude
Established Member
she was.
Funny thing was those two folks were not the contest winners at all. The actual tourny was the next day and I was flying back to STL so I staged those two interviews with two folks on the boat for Budweiser.
lol
movie magic.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
she was.
Funny thing was those two folks were not the contest winners at all. The actual tourny was the next day and I was flying back to STL so I staged those two interviews with two folks on the boat for Budweiser.
lol
movie magic.

Nice man. I'm going to have to remember the French Toast & Personality jokes for future beer nights with fellas. I always enjoy the footage you & your HD camera provide man... ! :beer:

grinner

duuude
Established Member
gracias all. Looks like things are movin' forward but pitchin is on hold till after crab season.

grinner

duuude
Established Member
King crab starts in Oct and lasts 3 months and the opilio season starts and lasts 2 months. They get 7 months off a year but there is boat maintenence to be done and nowadays, signings and what not. They like that stuff.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
are you gonna film some of that off-season stuff(like the maintenance and the like), or will it be just 'away from the business' type of stuff?

grinner

duuude
Established Member
It'll be away from the business... playin' at home, ridin' dirtbikes, breakin horses, closin' bars type of stuff. Hell mowin' the lawn with these fools is an adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread