Place Your Demon vs GT500 Bets Here!!!! Who Needs Torque?

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Im in the Rocky Mountains but really want to come race your Demon. Meet me half way in Kansas? Also why you so bent on being an ass to On D Bit about money? If he has or doesn’t have money, what do you get as a person ripping on him? Classless man. I don’t care if your slipper cost more than his house, that’s douchbag shit to make fun of his money if he’s not loaded and you are. I have money, I don’t go tipon working class people because I got my money and keep make my more of it by being working class. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Fine, here’s my $10 dock martins I got from an estate sale. I’m so broke I bought used shoes for work.

View attachment 1582386

I found a bunch of debt tickets lying around on the floor that I picked up before I took this pic. It’s like the glove box of your demon in my office.

Get the **** outta here acting like you’re a baller for having $5k, slippers with a snake logo, a Honda and a demon man. Seriously get some class. I made sure to have $5k so you don’t try and make fun of my broke ass. Sorry I buy shitty shoes for work, and don’t do social life shit. I’m not cool enough to run with the preppy rich demon owners of NY

Thanks for giving us your life story. Those are cute shoes.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Lol. true, but You also probably wouldn't be in here starting threads about how you can't wait to embarrass a new GT500 then couple pages later state you're too busy with Gucci shopping to do and pride parades to attend.

I will go anywhere in America this weekend to race a new GT500! OH WAIT!!!! NOBODY F@$KING HAS ONE!!!! Yo home slice, read what I said. My Demon will beat a GT500. A new GT500.

Why the hell would I trailer my car somewhere to race some fool in what? What exactly am I racing? A bunch of modded cars on a track in PA? Who cares about that. I could go buy a civic and make it faster than a Demon, but that's not what this thread is about. It's about STOCK vs STOCK Demon vs GT500.

And look, I'm not the one hiding my face. I'm not the one asking people to trailer their cars to me. I'm right here. Every day, waiting to smoke some GT500 ass.

You clowns don't get it. The offer is simple. My shoes are glorious. My bulldog is amazing. And for those of you taking this seriously, welcome to the internet. Jeez. Half of you remind me of my dad arguing with losers on internet forums. Let's all realize what SVT FORUM is...it's something you read for entertainment while you are taking a crap.

That being said, I'm going to crap all over the new GT500. Oh, and ON D BIT has agreed to wave the checkered flag when I smoke it.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
3daf2cf622ebcb6afa91c7fc2ff25147.jpg

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I will go anywhere in America this weekend to race a new GT500! OH WAIT!!!! NOBODY F@$KING HAS ONE!!!! Yo home slice, read what I said. My Demon will beat a GT500. A new GT500.

Why the hell would I trailer my car somewhere to race some fool in what? What exactly am I racing? A bunch of modded cars on a track in PA? Who cares about that. I could go buy a civic and make it faster than a Demon, but that's not what this thread is about. It's about STOCK vs STOCK Demon vs GT500.

And look, I'm not the one hiding my face. I'm not the one asking people to trailer their cars to me. I'm right here. Every day, waiting to smoke some GT500 ass.

You clowns don't get it. The offer is simple. My shoes are glorious. My bulldog is amazing. And for those of you taking this seriously, welcome to the internet. Jeez. Half of you remind me of my dad arguing with losers on internet forums. Let's all realize what SVT FORUM is...it's something you read for entertainment while you are taking a crap.

That being said, I'm going to crap all over the new GT500. Oh, and ON D BIT has agreed to wave the checkered flag when I smoke it.

Thanks for the life story

Build the civic and prove it or yer a yellow faced lying type. Us cute shoe wearing cowboy types don’t take kindly to folk sayn Honda got anything on Merican muscle round these woods boy.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Thanks for the life story

Build the civic and prove it or yer a yellow faced lying type. Us cute shoe wearing cowboy types don’t take kindly to folk sayn Honda got anything on Merican muscle round these woods boy.

Enjoy pricing out your $100,000 Shelby GT500....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO at that price.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Enjoy pricing out your $100,000 Shelby GT500....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO at that price.

Enjoy driving your $100k drag dodge that runs mid 10’s. If I was buying a gt500, I’d enjoy driving my mid 10 mustang that can also run through corners fast

I took a car I’ve had since senior year and built it to run 160+ in the quarter, did full suspension, and personalized it. I don’t buy brand new anything. Even that car I got used.

I don’t even buy brand new food. It’s just going to turn into shit anyways so I buy or find a lot of used food from homeless people and dumpsters. It’s cheaper, and there’s so much cancer in all the food anyways that it’s just as healthy.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Enjoy driving your $100k drag dodge that runs mid 10’s. If I was buying a gt500, I’d enjoy driving my mid 10 mustang that can also run through corners fast

Nah man. I’m with you on the stang but call it how it is... Stang will run deep in the 10s and Demon will run 9s.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nah man. I’m with you on the stang but call it how it is... Stang will run deep in the 10s and Demon will run 9s.

The demon can with the slicks and computer and mineshaft and racegas.

NY madona’s has tops mid 10’s in it. (If you look I said “your $100k drag dodge”)

I like the demon a lot actually, I’ll probably buy one 10-15 years from now when I’m NY Madonna rich. For now it’s used shoes, used mustangs and used food for my broke ass

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
The demon can with the slicks and computer and mineshaft and racegas.

NY madona’s has tops mid 10’s in it. (If you look I said “your $100k drag dodge”)

I like the demon a lot actually, I’ll probably buy one 10-15 years from now when I’m NY Madonna rich. For now it’s used shoes, used mustangs and used food for my broke ass

In 10-15 years the Demon will be 200-300K.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

I will never hate a man that is a friend to the dogs. The bulldog is ****in awesome.
I’d say you’re trollin skills are pretty cuckin good. You seemed to have rustled some jimmies for sure.

I haven’t been to nyc in a long time. Used to go all the time. My sister went to NYU and have lots of family and friends from there but Boston still blows ny away.

Sadly to say I would in fact wear those shoes and unfortunately we probably have too much in common for my liking. I would and wanted a demon and I want a new GT500 but not gonna happen.

One question. What is your profession?

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
I will never hate a man that is a friend to the dogs. The bulldog is ****in awesome.
I’d say you’re trollin skills are pretty cuckin good. You seemed to have rustled some jimmies for sure.

I haven’t been to nyc in a long time. Used to go all the time. My sister went to NYU and have lots of family and friends from there but Boston still blows ny away.

Sadly to say I would in fact wear those shoes and unfortunately we probably have too much in common for my liking. I would and wanted a demon and I want a new GT500 but not gonna happen.

One question. What is your profession?

I work in Marketing. Fun job. I'd say we are all closer than apart. Spend too much time online talking about cars. I work with mostly women who wouldn't understand any of this :)

Users who are viewing this thread