Place Your Demon vs GT500 Bets Here!!!! Who Needs Torque?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Hell I would put the ugliest shoes I have ever worn from the United States Navy against those Jesus sandals. Navy Boon Dockers......FTL....TILL NOW.
If we're comparing shoes, can I play?
Sorry, I don't wear ruby slippers.
20170409_121910.jpeg

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
This thread's pretty terrible

and everyone feeding into him is even more terrible

Gotta say, I wouldn't trailer my car STATES away to race someone either....lolol
Like I said earlier, this is pure entertainment. I'm not sure anyone can take anything here serious.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I hate boots, after 20 years Military I want nothing to do with them. I wear Sketcher Alloy Toe sneakers at work though...most comfortable ones so far.

StrayBullitt

Established Member

Gotta say, I wouldn't trailer my car STATES away to race someone either....lolol

Lol. true, but You also probably wouldn't be in here starting threads about how you can't wait to embarrass a new GT500 then couple pages later state you're too busy with Gucci shopping to do and pride parades to attend.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
This thread is entertaining. After reading the responses by the main antagonist (Kaneda), he has already lost.
His existence, pride and gloat is encompassed on a car with over 800 horsepower. He talks the talk and and gloats how much better his car is than anyone on the planet. He will most likely smoke my 2012 GT500 in the straight line, but I’ll torch him on the track.

The GT500 or GT350 will smoke his demon on the track out-handling by a long shot. The GT500 is at a horsepower disadvantage to the demon. Yeah the 2020 GT500, may be lighter, has the DCT transmission and possibly more horsepower per litre than the demon, yada, yada, yada........and may surprise everyone.

The expectation would be for the GT500 to lose in the straight line quarter and may be 0-60. Thats the expectation! Think about this......If the stock GT500 loses by a smidgeon in the straight line to a demon, Kaneda can still gloat about his one trick pony and the fact, he barely won. However, if the GT500 pulls out an unexpected win, the fall from grace will be his worst defeat.
I for one will laugh my a** off if the GT500 beats the demon in the straight line quarter mile. No pressure on the 2020 GT500 to win. The agony of defeat is the pressure Kaneda must utilize to win at all cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yeah, I post videos of me exceeding the speed limit on YouTube all the time. That's smart. Son, let me break it down for you real simple. Give you the Cliff Notes version.

I will race anyone to see what the Demon can do against other cars. Doesn't take a race car driver to roll race a Demon. And yeah, I've run a few cars and the Demon holds its own.

Let's see videos of all your kills. On D Bit keeps sending me videos of him tying his velcro laces. Someone make him stop!
Post them in 24 hours or y’all are gone for lying.
Any videos of your car, at all?
See above.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

You didn’t bitch on everyone’s car or money on this site, then say your car is faster, then challenge everyone to a race, then get invited to a race event then bitch out of the race event then challenge someone on here to show proof of $5k then brag about your demon some more then get called out by a broke ass bitch (me) with a pic of $5k then go dark/no coms for 5 hours so you’re good.

No one is gonna call you out for not wanting to trailer your car across states. I personally wouldn’t want to either, but you and I aren’t sitting here acting like asshole hotshots making fun of other members, save me throwing it back at NY prep

blk02edge

Established Member
Josh just join in the roast this section is boring as shit without the bullshit back and forths

Snoopy49

Established Member
What's a Gucci shoe, is that like a lizard skin boot? What does a Gucci look like? What do they eat and do they make good pets? Do they sell them at Walmart?

Users who are viewing this thread