Plan My Stance

VSack

Established Member
CIMG2931.JPG

CIMG2929.JPG

This is the car the day I got it off the truck.

Ride height looks stock to me.
Rims are SVT chrome 17s. Not sure if they are OEM or not.
Chroms on the two front wheels is peeling badly on the inside, the rear ones are ok.
Front tires are: Riken Raptor ZR 275-40-17 - Tread on a scale of 1-10 is 6ish.
Rear tires are Nitto 555RII 275-40-17 - Tread is probably a 2.

I think I should start planning know what I want to do for a stance, and was wondering if anyone would have recommendations for someone in Minnesota with a retarded driveway (still using 2x8s to get in and out while I wait on a Bridjit).

I've been toying with the idea of a more sloped forward stance and smaller width tires in the front to really evoke that old school muscle look. I'd also rather spend cash on go fast vs. suspension right now, but any advice would be helpful.

My thought was to pull the Nittos off for track use only. The Rikens have the bad wheels, so I'd see about swapping the wheels between the two sets of tires. Then get two more wheels for two new tires up front. Of course, I not only have to consider wheel hop (I gun it usually from a roll) but Minnesota weather as well. If my daily driver goes belly up for any amount of time, this is the car I'd be forced to drive.

Finally, I'm thinking about cutting the springs.

Any help or commentary is appreciated. Of course please be constructive. :)

Thanks!

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
h&r race springs ftw, also with lower isos removed
l_a34c714bdfde4e9cb5610d8e8ddd4420.gif

l_634613450187458ba3053357d866c8b2.gif

tire size you could drop to 35's .. it may lessen the gap between the fenders i would think, but would lower the car to the ground. what happened to your front air dam? that alone makes the front seem high

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Maximum Motorsports C/O's.

1z3s9wo.jpg

25k4wo9.jpg

I can raise or lower it to where ever I want it to be, and the handling is great also.

Users who are viewing this thread