Plasti dipped fog lights?? What do you guys think?

SteelTownStang

Established Member
And still functional.........

IMG_0846.jpg

^^^ This...

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Anyone that dropped $30k+ for a car shouldn't have to resort to using Plastidip for modifications. Call that snobbish, pretentious, arrogant, whatever - I don't care. I think the entire Plastidip trend needs to die in a fire. :xpl:

I agree completely. Do it right, or just don't do it.

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
I wanna know how plasti dipping is doing it wrong???? U guys r just idiots sorry for the disrespect when I asked for opinions all I wanted to know was who liked it and who didn't, I wasnt asking for what I should've done. U have ur opinion and I have mine, I think it came out beyond good!!! If u guys wanna spend an extra hundred or so $ for something to look and function exactly the same that's on u! Just trying to let ppl kno there are alternatives when ur on a budget. Again I apologize for the disrespect but u guys get under my skin. Don't do this to ur car because it's not the right way to do it GIVE ME AN F-ING BREAK REALLY!!!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I wanna know how plasti dipping is doing it wrong???? U guys r just idiots sorry for the disrespect when I asked for opinions all I wanted to know was who liked it and who didn't, I wasnt asking for what I should've done. U have ur opinion and I have mine, I think it came out beyond good!!! If u guys wanna spend an extra hundred or so $ for something to look and function exactly the same that's on u! Just trying to let ppl kno there are alternatives when ur on a budget. Again I apologize for the disrespect but u guys get under my skin. Don't do this to ur car because it's not the right way to do it GIVE ME AN F-ING BREAK REALLY!!!

It's not that it is a right or wrong thing necessarily, it's a matter of it looking cheap or a clean factory type finish and plastidip stuff is very cheap looking. You get what you pay for. It cost ten bucks and it looks it.

Don't let it bother you when people disagree with you. Everyone has their own opinions and ways of doing things. If you like it and you are good with it, then that is all that matters. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread