Player Unknown Battlegrounds (Pc game)

M240Bravo

Established Member
Play about every night, great game. If you want you can join our discord and have some chicken dinners with us.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Actually after playing a few duo games. I kinda like solo better at times. I can get to 15 alive pretty often. But once the small circle comes around 10 alive....man i get owned.

Zemedici

Established Member
Just takes practice brotha, but ya gotta remember, there’s guys that play PUBG all day every day...

M240Bravo

Established Member
Actually after playing a few duo games. I kinda like solo better at times. I can get to 15 alive pretty often. But once the small circle comes around 10 alive....man i get owned.

I have played with a lot of people. So many people want to run to the fight and not do the long game. It took me so long to find a good team. But once you do find good people to play with.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Is the game worth getting? PUBG I mean?

I used to play CS ALOT and stopped for 6 years or so until now. Have CSGO and it just feels completely different to me. I miss source.

But I think it is just me getting used to playing again. Sadly my account on steam doesnt reflect my prior CS time since i cant get back into my old account.

coremaster21

Established Member
Sorry to switch games but you guys should play Fortnite if you haven't already. It's just like PUBG (from what I heard) and its FREE!! I have been so obsessed with it, easily my favorite game of the year.

M240Bravo

Established Member
Sorry to switch games but you guys should play Fortnite if you haven't already. It's just like PUBG (from what I heard) and its FREE!! I have been so obsessed with it, easily my favorite game of the year.

Its not as good as PUBG, its like the gobots to transformers.

sono

Established Member
My favorite since cod4. Ranked 350 in duos right now 900 in squad. Trying to get under 200 for the invitaitional

M240Bravo

Established Member
Oh the test server is down now, It had a few different test maps and they were adding things to the game, like the jump over fences, and the dive into windows. They were trying stuff out I guess.

M240Bravo

Established Member
I have owned CS for years and haven't played a hour of it lol. I feel like thats a game you need to play with good friends lol.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I have owned CS for years and haven't played a hour of it lol. I feel like thats a game you need to play with good friends lol.
For me it was a hard learning curve since i never gamed with a keyboard, mouse or pc. Source was best IMO around 2005ish when there were tons of servers. Now, it's hard to find a good server. And you i do, regulars and admins do not care if a team is stacked. Bunch of stat/rank whores. The silly part is, rank/stats are only on that server, it isnt global.

As for PUBG, i made it to 3rd place yesterday morning. I'm starting to do better. I have to be more aggressive especially when it gets to the top 15 or so when the circle is small. I also aim terrible. I look forward to playing it a lot more.

M240Bravo

Established Member
For me it was a hard learning curve since i never gamed with a keyboard, mouse or pc. Source was best IMO around 2005ish when there were tons of servers. Now, it's hard to find a good server. And you i do, regulars and admins do not care if a team is stacked. Bunch of stat/rank whores. The silly part is, rank/stats are only on that server, it isnt global.

As for PUBG, i made it to 3rd place yesterday morning. I'm starting to do better. I have to be more aggressive especially when it gets to the top 15 or so when the circle is small. I also aim terrible. I look forward to playing it a lot more.

Ya I was console kid, just in the last two years started to PC but I still use a xbox360 controller.

You play the mexico test server this weekend? I can't wait for it to come out in the regular game type. Mostly when we win, we search for stuff and stay away from big fire fights, then pick off people at the end of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread