oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Watch. Like. Subscribe. Share.
[youtube_browser]S1eFXGO-L08[/youtube_browser]

Kiohtee

Established Member
Awesome video, but I'm kinda lost...

Your car has 1201HP? I thought it was a basic bolt-on/pullied Cobra? And when did you buy that dude's GF's 240?

Sorry for getting off here. :lol1:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member

Your car has 1201HP? I thought it was a basic bolt-on/pullied Cobra? And when did you buy that dude's GF's 240?

It has spray too, but this was to troll Curtis from this video...

[youtube_browser]fWHDEM1CV7k[/youtube_browser]

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Am I missing the point of how it's cool to bring your 1200rw car out in the snow??? Looks no different than what a car with 200hp would do. I'm not saying this in reference to OEM but to the other guy in the Trans am.

silverstang84

Established Member
i dont get it. but the car sounds good op. kind of alot of blue smoke at startup!

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
got to enjoy it whenever/however,never know might get hit by a bus and have a garage queen with no miles lol nice video o.p

04blackgmc

Established Member

Nope still my GF's. Since Greg moved back to STL he moved in with me.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I could be wrong, but I would guess they aren't laying down much salt in TX. The snow isn't going to hurt anything.

No i'm actually living up in St.Louis now. The underside of the car already isn't the best, it was originally from New York. I thought eh this may be dumb, but it's just a car... I have put it through alot more then that before too.

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
question in brake light mod on the tail lights for only the ones in the corner to light up, like a Houston thing? its the second one i seen.. my cousin from Houston also had his like that..

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
question in brake light mod on the tail lights for only the ones in the corner to light up, like a Houston thing? its the second one i seen.. my cousin from Houston also had his like that..

I did that when I got the car still living in St.Louis. I like that look better then the 2 outsides working and the most inner one not. YOur cousin isn't Steve is it?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was epic! Not something I'd ever do if it was mine, but.....it isn't mine. LOL! Awesome Cobra! Sounds SO nice! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread