Pleasanton Stoneridge Mall Meet July 11th

hyperider

Established Member
Hey guys this was posted in calfords, looks like this is one of those big meets with all kinds and all makes of cars not just stangs. I'm going and just want to suggest meeting up at Hooters in Dublin around 7pm and then rolling all together to the meet down the road so we look good all stangs rolling together and parking side by side.

Where: Stoneridge Mall second level of the Sears Parking garage.
When: July 11th 2008 FRIDAY
Time: 8pm

after we all went to the hacienda crossings shopping center for some grub.

Generally Security is really chill about it just as long as we are not ****ing around. Last years meet was really chill pretty big group and a lot of nice cars.

hyperider

Established Member
Ok my suggestion is to meet up at Hooters in Dublin off 580 between 6:00pm-7ishpm, so we can come as a group to the Stoneridge mall meet and get to park side by side. Let's meet behind the parking lot in Hooters in Dublin then leave like 8pm or so and do a short cruise to Stoneridge mall.

Hooters Dublin
7944 Dublin Blvd.
Dublin, CA 94568
(925)829-9468

coming from 580 West take the San Ramon Rd exit then make a left on San Ramon Rd, then right on Dublin Blvd its on the right side.

coming from 580 East take the San Ramon Rd exit then right on San Ramon Rd, then right on Dublin Blvd.

See you there!!! Any questions just pm me!!!

Made the time a little earlier at 6pm for those who wants to grab a bite at Hooters. I might go in and eat too so I'll be there by 6pm.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
You guys have a blast.. be careful of P-Town PD... well actually the hardcore mall security guards.. lol

hyperider

Established Member
right on dudes! alright we're going to have a bunch of people coming! don't forget try to be at the Dublin Hooters by 6pm to grab a bite and from there we'll do a short cruise to castro valley hills before heading to the stoneridge mall meet.

AzulAzul03

Established Member
right on dudes! alright we're going to have a bunch of people coming! don't forget try to be at the Dublin Hooters by 6pm to grab a bite and from there we'll do a short cruise to castro valley hills before heading to the stoneridge mall meet.

Time to shine up the Mach!!!!:rockon:

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
Tony, im not gonna make it bro!
It'll be my last day at my current job, so i'm kick'n it with some of my co-workers..

Next time nalang!

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
i might go, thats quite a drive from sonoma county though... sounds like a lotta fun tho

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Ill try to roll thru, ill have to rush home and wash the car first tho.

Stop by and say hi, I was going to take the new VW since I found out about this in the VW sites, and then I was gonna take my 93, but I may not have time to get it washed, so I'll either be in my 93 or my dad's Vette with my pops... we will stand out I am sure, I dunno of any Vettes going.:lol1:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
Stop by and say hi, I was going to take the new VW since I found out about this in the VW sites, and then I was gonna take my 93, but I may not have time to get it washed, so I'll either be in my 93 or my dad's Vette with my pops... we will stand out I am sure, I dunno of any Vettes going.:lol1:

I did see your dad out there but by the time i realized it was your dad I had lost him :shrug: I was looking for your C.o. and the Jag after i saw your dad out there,But I couldn't find either of you after that.

It was Nice seeing all you guys again! its been a while since i have been out!!

Last edited:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
I got pulled over right as I pulled out the parking lot last night but the Officer was cool !!!! First thing he said to me was, "Your car come that loud from the factory ?" lol I was like uh of course it did lol. But he was joking around, so then he asked for my Licence. WELL, I didnt have my Licence since I f'n forgot to grab it after I washed the car yesterday after work since I was in a rush to get out there to the meet, so I told him straight up, to be honest sir I don't think I have my licence on me but I know the # by heart and the car is registered in my name , let me grab the reg for ya. So then to top it off I never put the registration back in the car from when I took it out while it was getting the work done to the car !:bash: so I started to panic, I started searching everywhere for the reg, so "he tells me don't worry about it, but How long have you had the car?", so I say 3 or so yrs now . He then asks me "why don't you have a licence plate on then? So I told him I rarely drive the car and there is a car show on Sunday so I just forgot to swap the plate back on while I'm driving around today,and that I can get out of the car and take of the plate cover I have on right now off, because the actual licence plate is right behind the plate cover. So he said "yeah go ahead and do that". So as I'm getting out of the car to put the actual Licence plate back on top He said "ill save you the ticket money and let you go because you seem to be a good honest guy... just take your lady there out to a really nice dinner" he let me go after no more than 5 min's. he didn't run my name or anything. I thought I was done for not having my licence and reg!!!:kaboom:
He was one of the nicest cops i have ever had to deal with.

Hopefully no one else got pulled over.

Last edited:

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
man other cars got pulled over after you left. i say like another 4 or 5 got pulled over.

Users who are viewing this thread