Pleasanton Stoneridge Mall Meet July 11th

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
If you're not a dipshit, they will be cool most of the time. Sounds like you got one of the cool cops and not one of the rookies who think they have something to prove

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
If you're not a dipshit, they will be cool most of the time. Sounds like you got one of the cool cops and not one of the rookies who think they have something to prove

oh yeah i totally agree. He was def a cool guy(he was prob in his 40's maybe early 50's). And i showed him othing but respect. I didnt floor it at all coming out of the drive way, i had pulled out of the drive way normally i would say. But He did say something along the lines of ; hopefully your buddies seeing you pulled over will keep them from (as he put it ) ghostridin the whip lol

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
I did see your dad out there but by the time i realized it was your dad I had lost him :shrug: I was looking for your C.o. and the Jag after i saw your dad out there,But I couldn't find either of you after that.

It was Nice seeing all you guys again! its been a while since i have been out!!

We were in the C6 with the Vettes near the entrance... Copper orange one slammed on polished HREs, about in the middle.:rockon:

God damn there were some nice cars out there... I got a few pics of your car Ef, but it was dark, so most of them came out a little blurry.:bash:

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
I got pulled over right as I pulled out the parking lot last night but the Officer was cool !!!! First thing he said to me was, "Your car come that loud from the factory ?" lol I was like uh of course it did lol. But he was joking around, so then he asked for my Licence. WELL, I didnt have my Licence since I f'n forgot to grab it after I washed the car yesterday after work since I was in a rush to get out there to the meet, so I told him straight up, to be honest sir I don't think I have my licence on me but I know the # by heart and the car is registered in my name , let me grab the reg for ya. So then to top it off I never put the registration back in the car from when I took it out while it was getting the work done to the car !:bash: so I started to panic, I started searching everywhere for the reg, so "he tells me don't worry about it, but How long have you had the car?", so I say 3 or so yrs now . He then asks me "why don't you have a licence plate on then? So I told him I rarely drive the car and there is a car show on Sunday so I just forgot to swap the plate back on while I'm driving around today,and that I can get out of the car and take of the plate cover I have on right now off, because the actual licence plate is right behind the plate cover. So he said "yeah go ahead and do that". So as I'm getting out of the car to put the actual Licence plate back on top He said "ill save you the ticket money and let you go because you seem to be a good honest guy... just take your lady there out to a really nice dinner" he let me go after no more than 5 min's. he didn't run my name or anything. I thought I was done for not having my licence and reg!!!:kaboom:
He was one of the nicest cops i have ever had to deal with.

Hopefully no one else got pulled over.

whenever i've had my girl with my its always been a "cool cop"...but if it would have been another guy, it would have been a different story...you kno how those fu*ckers are...at least u didnt get f*cked with though!

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
oh yeah i totally agree. He was def a cool guy(he was prob in his 40's maybe early 50's). And i showed him othing but respect. I didnt floor it at all coming out of the drive way, i had pulled out of the drive way normally i would say. But He did say something along the lines of ; hopefully your buddies seeing you pulled over will keep them from (as he put it ) ghostridin the whip lol

Did you have the silver 03-04 Cobra Vert? If so I watched you pull out and when you got pulled over I was like that is bullshit he didn't even do anything.

BayareaSS

Established Member
Did you have the silver 03-04 Cobra Vert? If so I watched you pull out and when you got pulled over I was like that is bullshit he didn't even do anything.

Yea that was his car.

It was a very cool meet with a lot of nice cars! Too bad a lot of the cars left like 15 minutes after i got there.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Yea that was his car.

It was a very cool meet with a lot of nice cars! Too bad a lot of the cars left like 15 minutes after i got there.

That was one of the best meets I have ever been to, they all left to break away from the cops... P-Town cops are pricks, I grew up in that town, so I dont blame people getting out of town before 9:30 to 10ish.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
The cop I talked to was cool, plus I through out my Fiance's friend's name. He was like oh you know him. He has a Camaro, and said it was nice to see some American muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread