Please be cautious

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Today the U.S. Terror Alert was raised to Level Orange which is High Risk. The only level higher is Red. That is Severe Risk. Severe Risk indicates that there is a known and verified threat of terrorist activity with potential mass causalities. The main difference between Orange and Red is that with Orange we just haven't yet pinpointed the exact time and location of the threat.

I just wanted to send out this message that this should not be taken lightly. This is not to cause alarm or undue anxiety but to serve as a piece cautionary advice. There is credible information about terrorist activity planned for the United States occuring during the five day holy pilgrimage to Mecca.

Not to make any one area too alarmed but the most credible evidence is of another attack on the East Coast specifically in the NY/NJ area where I work. All federal agents and local and state officers have been put on alert.

That doesnt mean other areas arent targeted, there is also information to suggest that California and some of the Southern states are also targeted.

Without going into specifics, please take some advice.

1. Stay close to your home area.
2. Keep in close contact with family members and friends
3. Avoid large previously advertised public events, especially ones not readily controlled.
4. Keep your level of attention high and watch for things out of the normal.
5. Do not be afraid to contact local authorities if you suspect anything unusual.
6. Use caution in your activities and travels during this time, avoiding large buildings, public facilities, etc.

Please keep in mind that Terrorists are now looking to change our daily lives by some act! That means they are going to try and bring terrorism to our front doors(that means a lot closer than the Twin Towers.) Take a note from what occurs in Israel on a daily basis.

Please be safe.

God Bless you and your families and the United States of America!

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
That doesnt mean other areas arent targeted, there is also information to suggest that California and some of the Southern states are also targeted.

That doesn't suprise me I would have figure CA to become a part of the next threats. Thanks for the information though.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Please take this seriously. I implore each of you to seriously consider what I have written along with what is implied and not written.

Be safe.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Please take this seriously. I implore each of you to seriously consider what I have written along with what is implied and not written.

Be safe.

I think everyone is going to take this seriously this time I HOPE

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by MayorofTrukvile
A car bomb just took out a nite club in Columbia (the country) 9 killed 100 injured

damn :??: This kind of crap has got to end soon or it will really get ugly.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
thank you adam
will take very seriously especily coming from you
thanks for the update
you be careful too
lock and load

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up Adam. Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if the midwest was targeted. This would be the most vulnerable location since this would be an unexpected target more than likely.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Joel, probably not. That doesnt mean it wont happen. But with the less dense population and the more open spaces and not having as many huge gathering places, it wouldnt be a best use of their resources. Nor would it garner the response from the people they want responses from.

Stay safe.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
This is a great issue and I am glad that someone was responsible enough to bring it up, you civies need to take heed of what is going on abroad, I understand that you have your own problems (shit we all do) but there are very many terrorist cells operating in the states, especially as been stated on the east coast.

Folks, you know the danger and whats going on abroad, don't think for one second it can't happen on american soil....again!

(especially after we drop bombs on saddams ass!)

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Tony you know what some of us Civies are actually doing something about Terrorism right here at home. And some of us do it on a daily freaking basis face to face and toe to toe with these scumbags. So please dont delude yourself into thinking the Military is the only getting ready to fight this war! I have been activity doing it since Sept 11, 2001.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
well said hulk
Tony you know what some of us Civies are actually doing something about Terrorism right here at home. And some of us do it on a daily freaking basis face to face and toe to toe with these scumbags. So please dont delude yourself into thinking the Military is the only getting ready to fight this war! I have been activity doing it since Sept 11, 2001.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by 02JSVT
NO worries there Adam, I drive a Lightning, and can usually outrun terrorist..........usually.:bored:

I am worried Jay, I thought the L was gone!:(

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
FordSVTFan what do you do for a living? What prompts you to share this info as you may know more than we do? Just curious.

Razor.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread