Please be cautious

Fast 96 Asp

Established Member
{rant on}
I can not take this bull$hit anymore. I am very sorry if i offend ANYONE on here. I am sick of watching over my back when i go to the mall and watchin TV seeing these alerts climb higher and higher because these stupid A$$ camel jockeys are jealous that instead of ****ing camels and cows we are trying as hard as we can to make america nice. we are inventing things, getting jobs, and working to have what we have and those dirty ugly slit diggers say we are arrogant americans. why should we have to spend money to feed those ****ing bastards. why the hell are we concerned about their dirty ass civillians when theyre over there burning OUR FLAG!!!!! jfdbiudbiudsbns I ****ING HATE THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish we could nuke their whole dirty ass camel **** stabbing country and watch them die a slow miserable death while throwing down american flags all over them from planes. They are the biggest pussies....i wish america could fist fight them....1 on 1...those scronny ass bastards would get their asses kicked....look at america....a lot of americans are big people....many are jacked....now look at their dirty malnutrition country....scronny tall and weak.....I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION
{rant off}

Cliff notes: I hate camel jockeys and im sorry if i offended ANYONE here even a little bit

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
I saw this info on my local news station friday afternoon. (thats before Hulk posted)
Originally posted by akatherazor4
FordSVTFan what do you do for a living? What prompts you to share this info as you may know more than we do? Just curious.

Razor.
:beer:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by akatherazor4
FordSVTFan what do you do for a living? What prompts you to share this info as you may know more than we do? Just curious.

Razor.
:beer:

Razor, all I did was compile information that is readily available from different sources into a concise post. I didnt include any undisclosed information. The tips are things my agency advises. I work in Federal Law Enforcement for an agency under the US Dept of Justice.

Since I am not a worrier, my tone should be a good indication of the seriousness of these threats. Most people will never see or hear about these plots once foiled, the only ones that will make the news are the ones that happen.

If the public knew about 1/10 of the things that occur on our soil and are stopped/foiled they would be very upset.

Stay safe.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
and yet some people dont think that "civies" do anything. I know its out there and Im happy not to hear about it. Like Hulk said what we hear about is what actually happens.

03DOHC

Established Member
Re: Re: Please be cautious

Originally posted by NastyWS6
That doesn't suprise me I would have figure CA to become a part of the next threats.
They wouldn't hit Cali, they have too many supporters here. Even the senators and congressmen here are anti-American. Can you say Pelosi and Boxer, to name two?

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Yeah, I'm getting a little edgy everytime I go over that big, tall bridge over the port where they are shipping out all this military equipment. All the more reason to go fast!

Users who are viewing this thread