Please Explain

tvspower

Established Member
My 08 runs VMP TVS setup.. My ride drives sooo great... I kept my stock TB and Fuel system.. Everything else is changed....I will be in Florida in Feb and planned on upgrading my TB and fuel system... There seems to be a lot of problems with newer TB's and has me worried about upgrading.. Please explain what is happening with these TB's and tuners having to retune a lot???? Thanks Bruce :shrug:

heatsoaked12

Established Member
There is a thread about installing a Ford racing 65 tb without tune and it seems most people haven't had issues at all. I would look into VMP 67 tb as it does look really cool and seems like it would flow plenty.

SuperFly03

Established Member
That's was on a 2013 or 14 gt500. I would wait for Billetproshop's new throttle body. Most of the trouble people have is with the single blade, with the right tune u should be fine.

This is exactly why I had Justin do it in person. No remote tune with the mono blade.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Most TB issues are tuner related...choose the right tuner and you won't have these TB issues...there have been a small number of mechanical issues with some Tb brands.

mustang loco

Established Member
That's was on a 2013 or 14 gt500. I would wait for Billetproshop's new throttle body. Most of the trouble people have is with the single blade, with the right tune u should be fine.

+1 on BPS new TB.

Most TB issues are tuner related...choose the right tuner and you won't have these TB issues....

I agree

VNMOUS1

Established Member
My 08 runs VMP TVS setup.. My ride drives sooo great... I kept my stock TB and Fuel system.. Everything else is changed....I will be in Florida in Feb and planned on upgrading my TB and fuel system... There seems to be a lot of problems with newer TB's and has me worried about upgrading.. Please explain what is happening with these TB's and tuners having to retune a lot???? Thanks Bruce :shrug:

Running our tune? Buy your throttle body from us and if you need any tweak, it's free.

VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body flows just shy of the massive Cobra Jet monoblade. But smooth & stock-like as a twin should be.

Bj

tvspower

Established Member
Thank you all for explaining.... Yes BJ I do run your tunes and complete setup... Driveabilty is my prime concern as mine is a summer DD and I run the highways with strong 3rd gear pulls... Bye the way viper Eric needs some tweaking to do to stay WITH ME NOW,, Thanks Justin....

Users who are viewing this thread