Please Help!!

blownSVT03

I know it's LOUD!
Established Member
When installing my upper pulley i bent the blower shaft and need to send it to Steggy to get a front drive rebuild...however when attempting to remove just the front drive I found that one of the bolts cannot be removed due to the line from the intercooler, i removed the line and there is a metal fitting that is in the way. I was wondering if i had to remove the whole blower to get this bolt off or if there was something else that could be done..thanks in advanced:banana:!!

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
You need to loosen the lower intake from the blower to pull the blower up enough to access those bolts on the intercooler fitting......

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I would remove every bolt on the lower intake except the back two ( for gasket placement). Undo the last two bolts but leave 3-4 threads in ( do not remove). You should be able to lift up the front of the blower enough to access the 4 bolts on the front intercooler fitting you are asking about.

hotcobra03

Established Member
pull the blower...for many reasons..its very easy and while its off clean your intercooler..

i just had major problem with my cobra and found out that the intercooler is like an airfilter...if you never seen one before like me,,it about 6inchs wide 12inchs long and 8 inchs deep..it looks like a heater-core...also change the 4 o-rings on the small tubes ..

install your new snout with oil before reinstalling blower

Users who are viewing this thread