Please re-enable "search" function

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by Antex
I'd think the paying supporting vendors aren't too happy either.

Hopefully this is not permanent - BTW the search is down 24/7...

matt relax a bit. I believe they are working on a solution. But searching really slows down the server and hoses it up sometimes. be patient, trust me, we all feel the same.

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
surely all the posts that would be eliminated if we could just search for the answers would more than make up for any slow down of the server due to searching. How many posts have there been recently that wouldn't be there if the search worked? A lot.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Why not have a post or even a page set up thathas answers to the general questions that everyone is asking on here. That would atleast help out those that keep asking the questions already answered on here. It will also help out when the server is upgraded(if that is the case).

Just my two cents worth.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Re: Re: Please re-enable "search" function

Originally posted by WUTWINE
matt relax a bit. I believe they are working on a solution. But searching really slows down the server and hoses it up sometimes. be patient, trust me, we all feel the same.

Can't they put a smaller upper pulley on the server or advance the timing to help?
What about a professional tune - not the factory one.

Things just aren't the same without a search...sniff...sniff...

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Why dont we do like some sites and limit the search to Members only, that way only active members can use it until a solution is reached?

Nightmare

Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Why dont we do like some sites and limit the search to Members only, that way only active members can use it until a solution is reached?

good idea!

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by LTHL PSI

So whats the verdict? Would this work? atleast until a permanent solution is available?

Users who are viewing this thread