Police Chase Las Vegas attraction!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
LOL, dumb as a rock...There's no where to really run on those two lane roads...he's lucky those trinity lawdogs didn't waste him....he sure got one helluva beating though!

I know he was a known local knucklehead and them boys get bored out there so that was their excitement for the night. Honestly if you run and get caught they should have to right to beat your ass on the side of the road for wasting their time.

CobraKid04

Established Member
As long as they sit you down after and point out all of your mistakes. Then tell you that the driver is going to sue you.

Really get the full experience.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
@jeffh81 OHP putting in work! Start watching around 20 min mark, pit maneuver around 23 mins..

34463F75-115E-453F-AD91-89886432F8B1.jpeg

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Ok So I did it and here is my review:
  • It is very different than I thought but still kinda fun. You go on a 1.2 mile track with some hairpin curves. The cop car will not pass you, will not bump you, will not pit you. Pit maneuvers are a different option at low speed.
  • There is an instructor in your car at all times, typically a former cop.
  • The safety instructor and video you watch are stupid and confusing. The instructor in the car tells you to go faster and brake later as opposed to the safety instructor/video.
  • the Mustang was not fun to drive, it felt very heavy and not that fast and I was not comfortable with the brakes so I switched cars and took out an AMG C class MB which felt much better. In the MB I had more fun taking corners faster and accelerating hard while still in the curve. Lots of tire screeching as you hop around the curves. The faster you take the curves the more fun you will have.
  • All of the cars are older but I was pretty happy with the AMG C class but that Procharged Mustang I didn't like. My daughter has an 18 Ecoboost I would have much rather been driving.
  • If you like to drive as fast as you can around sharp turns and then nail it coming out of the turn you should have fun.
  • The max speed I think I hit was 80-maybe 90 wasn't watching speedo too close but that's what I think.
  • It was fun racing away from the cop car. They are very experienced on that track and with the car and great drivers and will be right on your ass through the curves but you will walk them once you nail it coming out of the curves.

Users who are viewing this thread