Police Chase Las Vegas attraction!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Vegas.. The new Russia.

Meanwhile in Vegas... Pay to be chased by the cops!

BITTN

Established Member
I was chased by the cops plenty of times when I was a kid... They couldn't catch me then.... Only time they got me in my first Stang was at the gas station... One in front of me one in back....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
PIT maneuvers? Wonder what speeds because there's got to be a risk of injury and liability doing that. I've seen fleeing cars flip during PIT maneuvers on Cops, Live PD, etc. From their website....."Guests can also attempt PIT maneuvers and other actual police techniques trained to and only used by real Law Enforcement Personnel." So guests get to try what police are heavily trained to do? How is THAT going to work?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
kylab_Lauren & I rocking the neck braces.jpg

Blown 89

Established Member
I can see that being pretty cool. I imagine they make that type of thing entertaining.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
PIT maneuvers? Wonder what speeds because there's got to be a risk of injury and liability doing that. I've seen fleeing cars flip during PIT maneuvers on Cops, Live PD, etc. From their website....."Guests can also attempt PIT maneuvers and other actual police techniques trained to and only used by real Law Enforcement Personnel." So guests get to try what police are heavily trained to do? How is THAT going to work?

probably have it under 15 MPH as anything over 25 you run the risk of what you said.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
There is always am adrenaline junkie looking for a rush. I would do this. I haven't even clicked the link, but I would enjoy the thrill of playing tag without the risk of jail.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
probably have it under 15 MPH as anything over 25 you run the risk of what you said.
That's what I'm thinking, but the site gives you the impression of high speed chases. 15-20mph PIT maneuvers seems, well, boring. LOL. Well, if one of our members visits soon, hopefully we'll get a posted review of the venue overall.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
It would be cooler if you could have them pick you up like an Uber then get involved in the chase finishing with a PIT maneuver. That would be an INCREDIBLE prank to play on someone.

Users who are viewing this thread