"Polished KB 2.2 for sale"

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
black01mustang said:
You beat a c6z with just a pulley and stock eaton?
I love my cobra just as much as the next guy but you beat the driver if that's the case.

sorry bud, you're wrong
my car made 490/546

Andrew91GT

Established Member
STROKD said:
you beat me the shit out of me as I almost sideswiped you... Foof knows what my car does on the rubberbands in cold weather, we almost went off highway 30 at about 80 rear end first...:cuss:

I did a little better on the DRs you have to admit... you only picked up about 10-15 rwhp between the two races, not enough to swing 2-3 car win to a 5 car loss...:p :beer:

I don't really remember it like that... the first race I went up in smoke in first and second, you pulled a bunch of cars and that was that. Second race I don't recall you spinning, but I remember seeing you in my rearview! ;)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
I don't really remember it like that... the first race I went up in smoke in first and second, you pulled a bunch of cars and that was that. Second race I don't recall you spinning, but I remember seeing you in my rearview! ;)
you were too far ahead to notice... I had to let out twice because I was in your lane...:cuss:

Difference between 17" DRs and 18" street tires.

Andrew91GT

Established Member
STROKD said:
you were too far ahead to notice... I had to let out twice because I was in your lane...:cuss:

Difference between 17" DRs and 18" street tires.

Perhaps. All I have is 18" street tires! Firestone at that.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Andrew91GT said:
Perhaps. All I have is 18" street tires! Firestone at that.
yep, but I need all the help I can get when we make about the same total hp, and you are about 500+ lbs lighter... :D I need my traction to hook the torque advantage!:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread