• No

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjolnir

Established Member
Keep the price right and I'm in. I already have the CDC grille on order.

kingnut

Established Member
more air for the intercooler. this would be a good seller.

89 5.0

Established Member
Anyone ever think about just cutting the honeycomb out of the stock grills? I'm about to do that....

ViciousJay

Established Member
Anyone ever think about just cutting the honeycomb out of the stock grills? I'm about to do that....

on the verge here, but the only way to clean it up is to cut the tabs off as well, the only way to hold it in then is to rivet it in

89 5.0

Established Member
on the verge here, but the only way to clean it up is to cut the tabs off as well, the only way to hold it in then is to rivet it in

I just got my spare set..... Let me see what u can do and then ill post pics of it once i try it

ViciousJay

Established Member
I just got my spare set..... Let me see what u can do and then ill post pics of it once i try it

i yanked mine like 3 months ago to plan how i would do it ( i planned to keep my stock fogs)

the inner grill after slicing and dicing would need to be fabbed into the outer portion and the black fog covers would be floating unless epoxied in but i dont know how much strength it would have still

89 5.0

Established Member
i yanked mine like 3 months ago to plan how i would do it ( i planned to keep my stock fogs)

the inner grill after slicing and dicing would need to be fabbed into the outer portion and the black fog covers would be floating unless epoxied in but i dont know how much strength it would have still

Ummm maybe ill take a different approach... I have a few ideas...but thanks for the heads up!!

Thalilbear02

Established Member
So we've got 47 people say yes... We making this piece yet? PM me if you are, lets get it done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread