Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Yes. I think it is ridiculous that roush is not selling their delete. It would fly off the shelves even with their overpricing. It's the only thing stopping me from buying their upper grille. Not a fan of the lower they are producing to match the upper.

gatty1303

Established Member
i would get one as well. I am contemplating buying the boss upper grille, for the simple reason that it matches the honey comb of the lower grille and I want something other than the stock grille and fogs

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
I would buy it for sure if it was under $150.00, but if its over that i'll just keep my roush lower.

I currently have the CDC upper and roush lower and it honestly looks pretty good IMO.

-Nick

Chameleon76

Formerly Bad_302
Established Member
I would buy it for sure if it was under $150.00, but if its over that i'll just keep my roush lower.

I currently have the CDC upper and roush lower and it honestly looks pretty good IMO.

-Nick

Pic?

13DIB5.0

Established Member
i have the CDC GRILLE and would LOVE to have the option, BUT planned on making my own unless this option comes out SOON

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Would have bought the Roush delete if available, guess that counts as a yes

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Yeah it would look sick with the CDC grille or the '13 GT500 grille.

Bingo, which is why you can count me in... But as mentioned before, paying a lot for a grille delete would be ridiculous... If the price is spot on, you should see the next hot exterior piece on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread