Pontiac G8 To Live On As Chevy Caprice

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
The G8 is DEAD and will not live on as a caprice. A car based on the G8 will, but it will not have the style.

They should have just re badged it insted of ruining a good thing with boring styling.

CLN 6R

Established Member
G8 is a victim like the '88 Fiero GT was.
I see a couple of folks on this board think the G8 is the Bee's knees.
Hey guy(s), who is going to buy a car that no longer exists? Where will you get parts especially since GM sold only enough to count on one hand?
Unless you're going t park it with few miles waiting for it to be worth something in your mind.
Pontiac finally gets it right only get axed by dumbshits @ GM.
Even though the G8 has its roots from the Aussie version...
Best thing GM had going besides the 2010 Camaro.
The new Camaro is the #1 seller GM has to offer.
Pretty fooking sad considering how small the % of buyers are thinking speed demon as their next GM purchase.
Doh!
Jeff
:lol:
The G8 is DEAD and will not live on as a caprice. A car based on the G8 will, but it will not have the style.

They should have just re badged it insted of ruining a good thing with boring styling.
+1,000,000

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Impala, Malibu, Chevelle, Bel Air, Monte Carlo - All better names to put on this car than Caprice.

earl lee

Established Member
The current caprice picture is something over in the middle east, I doubt it would look like that when it comes over here.

Main reason for GM to keep it alive is because it is a good platform, it was just put on a dead car brand that nobody has paid attention to for years. Now I do agree, saying it will be the next impala wouldnt be a bad idea since the current one sucks so hard.

CLN 6R

Established Member
The current caprice picture is something over in the middle east, I doubt it would look like that when it comes over here.

Main reason for GM to keep it alive is because it is a good platform, it was just put on a dead car brand that nobody has paid attention to for years. Now I do agree, saying it will be the next impala wouldnt be a bad idea since the current one sucks so hard.
Lumina SS I believe.

Chevrolet-Lumina_SS_2008_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

Chevrolet-Lumina_SS_2008_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread