Pony Trail ride today

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Robert M said:
I also talked briefly to a teal 93 Cobra owner who said they were local, or somewhat local to the NPD location.

R

There was a teal one that is local, he had his seats redone and door panels.

He works at the sheriff's office.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Robert M said:
B.B.SPANK-I think I walked by your 93 a couple of different times during the day Sat., but did not see anyone around. Out of all of the Fords and Mustangs at this show, and it is a very large one, I only came across one R-Model, a 2000. There was a camera operator as well as a guy with a microphone filming something for an upcoming show, or web link or something. They were all over that 2000R, for about 15 minutes.

R

There was a 2000R there but it was missing the front spoiler for some reason. There was also a fake 2000R there too.

I was walking around the show when you probably were near my Snake.

Did you bring any of your cars there ?

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Robert M said:
I am surprised there were that many (2000) there, I had talked to Rick Sat. morning and he said they (NPD) had 1500 pre-registered. It seemed like there were a few more cars than last years 1200+ pre-registered, but it did not seem like 2000.

The Pony Trail was up from last year, I believe the 2006 count was approx. 130 cars, this year 150, it just keeps growing.

R

I saw registration numbers in the 2000's thats why I said there was over 2K cars there.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
There was a 2000R there but it was missing the front spoiler for some reason. There was also a fake 2000R there too.

I was walking around the show when you probably were near my Snake.

Did you bring any of your cars there ?

The owner of the 00R without the splitter is Steve (R MODEL). He posts over on the R Forum from time to time. His original splitter is still wrapped as it came from Ford and has never been installed on the car. I did not see the fake, or maybe I did? I don't remember. The last time I bought any cars was when the '03 was introduced. Rick brought his 93 and 95R's from the museum and asked me to bring my 00R to display on the stage. It was the year that the SVT Cobra was featured. Last year it was the 05/06 Mustang, this year it was the GT-500. The last couple of years I have relaxed with no cars to deal with. I am thinking about bringing the two 2-Tops next year, one with the hardtop, one with the convert. There were none of them this year either, or not that I was able to find.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
I saw registration numbers in the 2000's thats why I said there was over 2K cars there.

Ther might have been a large amount of cars that showed up but did not pre-register. I had heard some mention of possibly invitation only next year??

R

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Robert M said:
The owner of the 00R without the splitter is Steve (R MODEL). He posts over on the R Forum from time to time. His original splitter is still wrapped as it came from Ford and has never been installed on the car. I did not see the fake, or maybe I did? I don't remember. The last time I bought any cars was when the '03 was introduced. Rick brought his 93 and 95R's from the museum and asked me to bring my 00R to display on the stage. It was the year that the SVT Cobra was featured. Last year it was the 05/06 Mustang, this year it was the GT-500. The last couple of years I have relaxed with no cars to deal with. I am thinking about bringing the two 2-Tops next year, one with the hardtop, one with the convert. There were none of them this year either, or not that I was able to find.

R

Last year they had the Ford GT's on the stage and this year was the Shelby GT500's.

I didnt hear about invitation only next year either. I think that would kill the show.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
CAI,h-pipe,Flowmasters, timing is at 14 degrees. Thats all thats done to it.

Nice numbers, especially considering it is stock and further validates what a joke the 235 flywheel hp rating was on our cars.

FYI - My 93 put 265rwhp / 300tq and my motor is stock as well. My mods over yours are a Pro-M 80mm mass air / BBK equal length headers / SHO electric fan / Fuel Pressure Regulator and pulleys. I think my timing was at 16. You may want to consider those mods as the results are amazing.

By the way your car is real clean, congrats Tom.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
Last year they had the Ford GT's on the stage and this year was the Shelby GT500's.

I didnt hear about invitation only next year either. I think that would kill the show.

Thats right, it was the year before that featured the new body Mustang. The years seem to run together!!

Yes, "invitation only" would not be the same. Hopefully that is only a rumor.

R

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Big Ben said:
Nice numbers, especially considering it is stock and further validates what a joke the 235 flywheel hp rating was on our cars.

FYI - My 93 put 265rwhp / 300tq and my motor is stock as well. My mods over yours are a Pro-M 80mm mass air / BBK equal length headers / SHO electric fan / Fuel Pressure Regulator and pulleys. I think my timing was at 16. You may want to consider those mods as the results are amazing.

By the way your car is real clean, congrats Tom.

You got 265rwhp with those mods on the car correct ?

Users who are viewing this thread