Poor poor Cobra!

Jefe

Established Member
Every time I click the link it switches between 3 different Cobras. The Black Stalker, the red 98 and the silver 03/04....Weird....

id716_9.jpg

hahahahahahaha

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
I knew something wasnt right about that photo. look how low the middle of the bumper piece is hanging. must of been painted then installed not installed then painted. which makes sense no over spray or anything. but still. some people who put saleen bumpers on their car have the same problem the rear isnt mounted to the tank.
cervini-stalker-body-kit-9904-2.jpg
see this car was done probably over the top to give their material and quality good.

Boost Devil

Brothers in Battle
Established Member
You all should just shut up !!!!! This is my car. I have put tons of money into it and am very proud of it. Ihave run low 8's @166 mph with the current set up. I have flat out raped Kenne Bell Cobras, F1R Cobras, and tons of Z06's !!! Just kidding guys ...thats not my car. I just wish I had a dollar for each one of you who was getting ready to respond and rip me up. LOL

I have seen worse cars but that one is still not for me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Boost Devil, you DID catch me off-guard on that one. LOL!

Yeah, that Stalker kit is pretty extreme. Kind of a radical Transporters sort of look. Definitely over the top.

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
it looks pretty good in the picture from cervinis but they took that picture to make it look good. If i saw that on the street i'd be pissed. It's perfectly fine when you buy a 01 v6 or an old gt or something and mod it like a blind monkey, but If your gonna take a perfectly good, limited modeled, valuable, and overall badass black 03 cobra and essentialy make it look like a joke on wheels???

Come on people. It's the era of the internet, go online and learn what a car should look like. He probably spent so much money making it look like that too.

rant over

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Pretty sure they closed up about a month ago, at least the lot is empty. But yes that car is disgusting...

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
i saw that 98 cobra come up and i was like, whats wrong? looks pretty nice...:shrug:

Then i saw the black cobra :nonono:

The silver one :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread