Port question

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
I have a plenum that I think might be accufab:shrug:but I will need a single blade t/b to install it. Should I just sell this thing and get a ported oem setup for my ported blower?

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
Stock plenum and tb flow 956, the accufab plenum and tb flow 1700. I think the ported and polshed stock plenum and tb flow likw 1250 off the top of my head. You need to pm posi for all the info you are requesting.

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
What I mean is that I would have to spend quite a bit of money on a SBTB to work with this when I could get just about the same results with a ported setup, I think? Just looking for some opinions, thats all. Thanks

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I suggest saving for a single blade. I went from a ported oem pl/tb to a dragon and i can definitely tell a bit of difference. mainly in the throttle response.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I have a plenum that I think might be accufab:shrug:but I will need a single blade t/b to install it. Should I just sell this thing and get a ported oem setup for my ported blower?

If you're running quite a bit of boost then I'd buy a Accufab sbtb to go along with your plenum. Then get someone to port match it to your inlet. I can port match it if you send in a template of your inlet along with the plenum. If you're only running say an upper only and don't plan on changing then a ported stocker will be plenty.

If it's an Accufab plenum it should say "Cobra" on the underside of it.

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
There you go, it does say cobra on the underside. Thanks posi. I am running a ported blower, upper, K&N, and catback. Looking into an x-pipe, ported tb&pl, BAP and MAFia should get me there.

Users who are viewing this thread