Ported 2013 tvs!

crownaviation

Established Member
I am selling my ported 2013 TVS and elbow as I am swapping over to a 4.0L Whipple

**Best way to contact me is [email protected] or text 816-679-5328

This blower has 500 miles on it currently and is in excellent condition obviously.

Not going to port the blower unless you want it, no pulley but one on here for around $50...

Todays silly low price....

$1600 shipped 48 us, with elbow.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

GET YOU SUM OF THAT!!

20140217_133047_zpsiuwpnx5z.jpg

20140221_134117_zpswmhex5u8.jpg

20130531_022519_zpsdd6206e0.jpg

Last edited:

sportinawoody

Established Member
Jim dont sell my injectors ! you can send the valves with them. lemme know when you want the $$$ Super guy y'all. very honest and professional.

crownaviation

Established Member
How much do you want for the jlt cai? pm me a price thanks

I am going to see if someone absolutely has to have a one stop shop deal. If absolutely necessary I will part with my L&M 72 also.. it is polished.

Until then, that stuff is on hold.. but will likely ask $350 shipped conus for the JLT 127.
What shop is doing the work?

We do all our porting in house. I have a guy that is one of those metal geeks and nothing better to do than play with blowers all day. We have done some very extensive porting, custom inlets and elbows etc and have pretty good idea what works and does not.

We are not going nuts on this blower, just a fluff n buff to clean it up and match things like they should be. I would expect to se about 30ish rwhp out of just what we are doing (and that would be setup dependent of course)

+1 Would like to know as well. Can you PM me a price for it picked up? Im originally from NKC and could have a friend pick it up for me.

-Nick

Wish like heck I was in Kaui right now... but wife will be in Olathe tomorrow night... Would do $1650 cash money... picked up or meet up somewhere... She DOES pack heat tho!

Jim dont sell my injectors ! you can send the valves with them. lemme know when you want the $$$ Super guy y'all. very honest and professional.

Thanks man! If blower sells I will hook you up with the injectors... And your valves will come out tomorrow. I work till 3am so will be in the afternoon lol. I will drop them off at fedex fo ya!

crownaviation

Established Member
How much for the 72mm TB?

Only selling the tb of someone must have the blower, injectors, cai and tb as a combo. That tb will feed the 4.0 and is a tuning dream. So, I lose money on it if I sell it... I would just buy another one when one pops up

So.. id1000, jlt 127 and the 72mm L&M tb for an additional $1300 if buying blower.. ported or not..

$3k package deal with no porting. I know "what I paid" means exactly shit lol.. But.. you cant get a deal this cheap anywhere else. JUST PRICE IT OUT! I take excellent care of my stuff btw

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
What pulley does the blower come with?

Do not have a pulley with it. I sold the stock pulley and the custom pulley you see is in the pic is for a completely different setup. Sold my stock pulley for $50 shipped and it was new never run... I see them often and suppose someone will want a smaller aftermarket setup anyway. I can probably scrounge up a pulley in a quick search on here if someone really needed one.

If necessary, I will also lend a VMP pulley tool with a deposit on the tool.

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
Must.....resist....blow..er..... Do want! Do want! Good luck with the sale!

^^^^^Don't want to be a pusher... but you should buy it lol!

I may also consider partial trade on your old shitty worthless heat box m122 lol... By comparison that what the m122 is :banana:

Also looking for some suspension stuff, ID2000 injectors (again damnit) and maybe some bogart wheels etc...

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Would you sell just the ported blower with or without the 5.8 on the side? I've got a Posi ported M122 that I am about to swap onto my Mach and would possibly trade up to you

crownaviation

Established Member
Would you sell just the ported blower with or without the 5.8 on the side? I've got a Posi ported M122 that I am about to swap onto my Mach and would possibly trade up to you

I would sell the blower how ever you want. I actually lose money selling the other stuff as a package so yeah!

What is the plate you have drilled into the back left of the blower?

The 4.6L 3v in the gt uses the vct to control egr (smart). The GT500 uses that lousy egr valve and they decided to bolt it on the side of the blower case. The plate is just a block off as I did not use it. It will be removed or I can leave it on for anyone wanting to delete their EGR systems.

The egr is actually one of the big restrictions in the inlet of the gt500 blowers. We used to cut all that out and weld in a custom fabricated piece on the m122... worked great. Had I decided to keep the TVS I would have done the same but it is very labor intense and would not be cost effective for the typical owner

Here is one of the m122 inlets we did. Second pic is next to a oem case and you can see how much more volume our inlet gave and eliminated the awkward restrictions inside the inlet..

2012-12-23124829.jpg

2012-12-21181911-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread