ported heads/custom cams

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
im looking at getting my heads ported/cams..
-has anyone done this with thier stage 5 eaton?
any input would help

Jroc

Established Member
Screamngdave the owner of the shop I use made over 600 whp(597 SAE) with a Stage 4, his own ported heads, and custom ground Comp cams. Also Kooks LT's, catted X, etc.
Look at this little Beast - CarolinaRides.com Community

He ended up selling that setup. He said it made great power, but it pissed him off because you could feel the cams in the car, but you couldn't really hear them outside it so noone new he was cammed unless you just personnally new him. He is now building a 324 Boss Modular block and he plans on porting some more heads and going with more aggressive custm ground cams, and a Whipple.

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member

IDK.

I can call and ask him if your really interested. He's recently had him shop phone disconnected because business had been slow for him, and you have to reach him throw his cell phone. If you would like I will call and ask him tomorrow if its alright if I give you his cell #, but I don't want to just hand it out without his permission even though I dout he would mind. He's honestly a great person to deal with. Let me know if your interested in talking to him.

Here's his website.
Macon-Moore Performance - Sumter, SC

EDIT:
Never mind he now has his cell # listed on his site.

Call (803)316-6784. His name is Dave. You'll probably have to leave a voice message and he will get back to you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread