Ported setup dyno/ET predictions.

blacksnake308

Established Member
I have all the parts ordered for my ported setup. Curious what you svtp sharks think it will put down whp on a dyno and what it will run in the 1/4. I am a newbie...bought my termi two weeks ago. I would love to hear suggestions on improvement of my setup. Engine: home ported eaton by a skilled svtp member, ported stock plenum, and throttle body, k&n CAI, Flowmaster catback...those last two were on the car when I bought it, 2.76 BF upper, 3.5 alternator, metco idlers, 4# metco lower, kb bap wiring upgrade, 170 thermostat, 60# injectors, MAFia, SCT x4. Drivetrain: Ford racing diff cover, mm full length subframe connectors, wheels are 18inch, rear tires are 315 toyo proxes. Its a black 04 coupe with 84k miles. oh. and a mgw shifter with bobs gaskets. To help with cooling I plan to run 70/30 coolant and open the hood vents. Bought car lowered on H&S springs. DGR performance in carlisle is doing the tuning. I am planning to attempt to install everything myself. Any tips on the hard stuff is appreciated. tuned for 93 octane

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Need complete pictures of the port inside and out before I make my guess lol. It could make great power and it could make great heat.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
I'm with Brian^^^ With a 2.76 and a 4lb. lower E-85 "If available" would be your best bet! At least to help control some of that heat produced by an aggressive pulley combo.

Users who are viewing this thread