Porting a stock eaton

silverwhining

Most posts i find on here are years old. I know im late to the game but my cobra is stock and since the wallet cant handle a kenne bell right away im looking to port the stock setup. Called the number online for steigemeier no response (maybe not enough time to hear back) considering attempting myself based off of old threads and what i see. Anyone have a template? Perhaps some advice? Or even a refferance on who to go to aside from myself and my dremel.

03 cobra 43k
Mostly stocked growing in power as my wallet grows
20210814_203551.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're going to get around 40rwhp from a port. You can increase power/torque with other bolt-ons as well. From my own personal experience, I did not feel a big "seat of the pants" difference between my original setup with a 2.90 upper and tune and with a ported blower with the same 2.90 upper. The ported blower WILL allow you to increase the boost beyond what you'd want to do with a non-ported setup, but it you were, say, only wanting to ported your blower and use a 2.76/2.80/2.90 upper only I'd say don't want your money. You're welcome to call me if you want to discuss it further. Go to my website for my phone number.

www.stangshiftergaskets.com/contact-us

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread