Porting the Eaton...

sflrainmaker01

Established Member
Not wanting to spend all the $$ needed for a TVS and not wanting to be the fastest quarter mile or highest horsepower guy, I have been considering having my stock (but pullied) Eaton ported. Stiegemeier came to mind from all the 03-04 Cobra blowers ported by them, but who else would you all consider? From what I gather, I should expect a 10% HP gain from porting the TB, Blower and Elbow.

Other than "save your money and buy a TVS", what comments/experiences can ya'll share about this combo?

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
posiperformance.com He stopped porting for a while, but the site is up and running. Posi did a great job documenting his port work on here. just google "posi port gt500". many happy customers.

also ask 1320 Junkie on here if he would like to port it. I know he does amazing work on the TVS blowers.

perhaps BPS and I know Jokerz still ports eatons. I'm picking up a Jokerz ported eaton this week.

Mike

sweetlou1182

Established Member
I think most people see around a 30HP gain from porting the eaton. There was more hp to be had on the terminator blowers by porting.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
posiperformance.com He stopped porting for a while, but the site is up and running. Posi did a great job documenting his port work on here. just google "posi port gt500". many happy customers.

also ask 1320 Junkie on here if he would like to port it. I know he does amazing work on the TVS blowers.

perhaps BPS and I know Jokerz still ports eatons. I'm picking up a Jokerz ported eaton this week.

Mike

I know Jokerz is still heavy into Lightnings and CTSV's. I'd go with him.

Users who are viewing this thread