POS kills wife and police officer, now wont jump off bridge?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I don't think his comment had anything to do with race. It meant there was no grey area.

o2gt

Established Member
He is guilty - black and white - save our country a pile of money and spend a bullet to end that idiot's time on earth. If I was related to the slimeball I would understand.

My heart goes out to the officer's family and he family of the wife. RIP.
I guilty or not he is still has rights. Hell its frustrating I deal with it everyday. But its worth protecting, its part of what makes this country great. Im not saying that the police should not take every measure they need to end the situation. But if he is taken alive then they need to do it right if for no other reason for the sake of those left behind.

robraySVT

Established Member
I read about this on CNN. This ****ing coward shot this cop in the back of the head! If he doesn't die in the hospital, someone needs to finish the job and quick. RIP to the officer and his family.

snakecharmer

Established Member
Makes me sick. These worthless shits need swift trials and then very public executions. This crap needs to be dealt with as harshly as possible.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow. sure are a lot of fatal attacks on LEOs these past couple of years. that was "unheard" of not too long ago. i wonder why that it is....

RIP to the officer in this story :(

Chase_

Established Member
My fiance grew up with Michael. I never met him personally but her entire family was hurt yesterday and had nothing but good things to say about him. Makes me sick to see shit like this.

Users who are viewing this thread