Posi port

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
A joke compared to Posi's work. "Johnny ports" are just backyard hack. This is why Posi ported low mile Eatons command top dollar.

Quick Strike

Established Member
How's a steigy port

There is not a lot of difference between theirs and Posi's if you look at the numbers in threads about them. Similar combinations were making similar power. I think you just have to pick one of their ports and stay with it if possible. Do not get caught up in the marketing of the latest and greatest port. Or, you can pay overinflated prices for one of Posi's old ports that are getting a little older these days. I don't think you can go wrong with either in good shape.

alidsm

Established Member
Myself and a few guys around my area have done a Johnny Port, he is quick with responds, and did a great job. His cost is pretty good too.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I miss Posi. He was an outstanding person along with did great work.

Yup. I have had people mistake my Posi ported Eaton for a 2.2 KB bc of the way she whines so fine. I swear a Posi ported Eaton will scream as loud as a Saturday night hooker getting cheated out of her money.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I miss Posi. He was an outstanding person along with did great work.

I 2nd this motion. Seems like he's fading from the game a little. I understand family and priorities first, however he's been missed.
Love my posi blower so far. Steig is ok just don't get caught up on all the 50 stages...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Our ports typically peaked higher in the rpm range and also carried it out longer. They also never lost any torque. It wasn't anything to have an upper only car with a good exhaust that could shift at 6,600 rpm's. You can't do that with other ports. We not only sold hp/tq we sold rpm's and these motors can handle it. That's what I was proud of. Well that and most every part we sold we knew the exact "Real World" hp/tq numbers people could expect from testing it all on the dyno. And it wasn't our dyno lol.:bash:

CFulton89

Established Member
Yup. I have had people mistake my Posi ported Eaton for a 2.2 KB bc of the way she whines so fine. I swear a Posi ported Eaton will scream as loud as a Saturday night hooker getting cheated out of her money.

This made my day. I have been looking for a used posi but have turned up nothing, on the bad side my eaton needs rebuilt

604cobra

lethal1
Established Member
He 's still the best......I would love to see him doin eatons again ????? maybe some day I hope.
2012-11-11_17-01-22_535.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread