Possible repost. Slow down People NSFW. GRAPHIC CONTENT

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Someone linked this video today on my facebook which is Ironic because this morning at 0405 a man decided to end his life and laydown in front of my train, this was my first fatality that I actually walked back and helped Reno PD find him. This video is more about slowing down and remaining focused while driving. But I recognize the aftermath if you are involved with the moment and cause of somebody loosing their life at your hands.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC2SBX2nnUw"]YouTube- I have no words after watching..............[/nomedia]

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Good post. Its always nice to have a reminder about how dangerous it really can be out there with our cars. I've lost a lot of close friends in car and motorcycle accidents and would hate to have to go through that again. Be safe out there everyone...

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Someone linked this video today on my facebook which is Ironic because this morning at 0405 a man decided to end his life and laydown in front of my train, this was my first fatality that I actually walked back and helped Reno PD find him. This video is more about slowing down and remaining focused while driving. But I recognize the aftermath if you are involved with the moment and cause of somebody loosing their life at your hands.

YouTube- I have no words after watching..............

Oh and its a shame to hear about your incident. You really don't hear about many occurrences like that on the Roseville sub. Hopefully it'll be your last....:nonono:

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
That is why I work the mountain. But the Nevada side of the Roseville sub these things happen everynow and then. Are you a Rail?

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Not to sound insensetive but i cant stand these low life POS people that decide to end their live by someone else's hand. I fell bad for you, not the guy who felt it was needed to be done that way.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
I was 20 minutes from tying up in Sparks, literraly 45 minutes away from 5 cent keno and free Guiness till i staggered to my room. Instead transported home for three days paid leave, sleeping on the couch with a bottle of wild turkey

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not to sound insensetive but i cant stand these low life POS people that decide to end their live by someone else's hand. I fell bad for you, not the guy who felt it was needed to be done that way.
I have to agree with you. They want to destroy their own life and unfortunately choose to draw innocent people into their self-crime. Some people never get over being involved in something like that.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
i had an aunt that used to go for walks in the evening.. one night she was hit by a dump truck that was speeding and killed. the driver sped off and i don't think he was ever found..
i just remember my father saying that her body was found underneath another vehicle..

jshen

Established Member
It appears to be a very well done commericial. OF course some are fake- thank God, but some are sadly real. I'm sure the idea behind this production is for people to realize they are driving instruments that can kill. I have seen people get hit by cars and the aftermath is just as you would guess. 37 years in this business and I turned it off early.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
holy cow that was well put together! I will be paying attention even MORE than usual. Great post.

Users who are viewing this thread