Turbo98GT

Mod Motor Mustangs
Established Member
4F015A01-C00F-461A-98B2-EF35BB1EF2BF.jpeg

Bad Company

Established Member
Looks wicked! More pics por favor...

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
In the picture the car doesn't have tires and wheels on it, as it is on a lift. I'll have more pictures of it once it is finally finished this spring. I may even write a thread about its resurrection and why I named the car "The ACCUSER". I even bought a license plate for it. In reference to in biblical terms, the color of the car matches the name in a lot of peoples minds. It legal terms the name matches the history of what has happened with this car and the prior people and companies that have worked on it. And in my life "The Accuser of the Brethren"......... this car has been nothing short of the Devil to test my persistence to see it to completion. I'm sure there will be more information and pictures once it is finished.

IMG_1907.jpg

Bad Company

Established Member
Leave the hood off with that beautiful blower :)
-J
LOL......it looks very impressive in that engine bay with everything I've done. It will be a shame to cover it up. In VA it is illegal to NOT have a hood installed on public roads. I'm already going to be testing the graces of LEO with this car without adding that additional attraction for them to have a talk with me.

Dinosgt

Established Member
In the picture the car doesn't have tires and wheels on it, as it is on a lift. I'll have more pictures of it once it is finally finished this spring. I may even write a thread about its resurrection and why I named the car "The ACCUSER". I even bought a license plate for it. In reference to in biblical terms, the color of the car matches the name in a lot of peoples minds. It legal terms the name matches the history of what has happened with this car and the prior people and companies that have worked on it. And in my life "The Accuser of the Brethren"......... this car has been nothing short of the Devil to test my persistence to see it to completion. I'm sure there will be more information and pictures once it is finished.

View attachment 1464946

I recall the story well (at least what you had shared). Congrats on the resurrection - In the face of the odds. :)

Looking forward to seeing it come alive sir.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bad Company

Established Member
That's awesome Kurt, glad to see this coming to an end. We need a dedicated thread for this build as I know you've done a lot of unique upgrades here.
I want to do a thread on it after it is fully tuned and I have some results from that.

Also, easier to make toast this way. :D
LOL, I'm not trying to toast bread......we will see if I can toast a few people though.

Users who are viewing this thread