Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thank you. They’re some fine cars. I have a set of the factory hub caps. Just to have them. They aren’t replacing the cragars though.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…
Yeah, the Cragars are classic. I had them on a few of my old cars.
Whatcha doing to the Cobra, Brad?

I was just thinking that I wish Genesis offered a paint color similar to Mineral Gray. I think my G70 would look really nice bathed in that hue.
AC is messed up, but I haven't messed with it much. I have new SS brake lines and fluid to do, and ordering new wheels. Not messing with anything till I retire the end of June.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Finally got some nice weather, droppin off to get the front end PPFd.

Attachments

• 20240422_122308.jpg
    20240422_122308.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 82

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, the Cragars are classic. I had them on a few of my old cars.

AC is messed up, but I haven't messed with it much. I have new SS brake lines and fluid to do, and ordering new wheels. Not messing with anything till I retire the end of June.
Sounds like you're planning on driving it more this year. Especially since you're gonna have more free time starting in July. Retirement is going to be awesome, Brad. I hope you really enjoy your retirement years.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sounds like you're planning on driving it more this year. Especially since you're gonna have more free time starting in July. Retirement is going to be awesome, Brad. I hope you really enjoy your retirement years.
Thanks Bob. That's the plan. My wife is going to try and make it till February.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
Stock and slow. But a fun car nonetheless.
570e763d19b998426fcd94dbe67c890d.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
As much as I want to agree with u I love the foxes and have had a shit load of them but they are boring being stock and far from being fun. That’s the only thing steering me away from buying one is that I won’t enjoy driving it. If I had your collection that would be the last one I would drive lol. The gt350 is so much fun

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
As much as I want to agree with u I love the foxes and have had a shit load of them but they are boring being stock and far from being fun. That’s the only thing steering me away from buying one is that I won’t enjoy driving it. If I had your collection that would be the last one I would drive lol. The gt350 is so much fun
They are fun for me for different reasons I guess. Today before going to work I drove the 90 7 up vert which is basically stock. I had fun driving that. I'm getting old I suppose.

I still haven't taken the 350 out this year. I need to get registration tabs that just expired in April.

fitforspeed

Established Member
Stock and slow. But a fun car nonetheless.
570e763d19b998426fcd94dbe67c890d.jpg

I’m with you on the stock and slow but fun. I recently picked up a 98 cobra. The engine is pretty much stock but the car has a lot of Griggs racing and maximum Motorsports suspension added. The car has Much less horsepower than my 03 cobra, but it handles great. I thoroughly enjoy driving it and without all the horsepower it helps keep me from letting loose and driving a little too crazy like the 03 entices me to do.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
They are fun for me for different reasons I guess. Today before going to work I drove the 90 7 up vert which is basically stock. I had fun driving that. I'm getting old I suppose.

I still haven't taken the 350 out this year. I need to get registration tabs that just expired in April.

I need a coyote powered fox problem is u are probably buying someone’s problems.

Users who are viewing this thread