Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
No doubt... and its only subtle when they aren't right next to each other. I was telling someone the other day that the GT350 is a bit more than 5 inches wider and an inch lower than the GTPP. Dude didn't believe me, which is why I fired off a few shots to compare the GT350 to the GTCS and the GTPP.

Look at the stance difference. (some of this is camera angle, but a good example none the less)

View attachment 1441221

Absolutely.

No comparison. If you dont see the obvious differences, you arent a gearhead.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Drove My 93 to troll my buddy and park next to him at work in his precious 2017. He parks it where he can see it out the window and I messaged him today "can you see your truck out the window? Look out there to see a real F150." Then he goes hey don't door ding it. And I told I'm I hit it a little backing in and it's so weak it moved over some lol
eee7f35977c6c1585130176defcb8c63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
Is your car laser red or redfire
I think I’m gonna repaint mine redfire
Currently laser red

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
Mine is Laser Red
I much prefer the Laser Red to the Redfire.
It's such a deep red.

That’s true but it’s also a complicated paint job and requires a real good painter to lay it down flawless.. but when it’s done right, there’s not a better red out there... red fire is similar color but LR is a little better

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That’s true but it’s also a complicated paint job and requires a real good painter to lay it down flawless.. but when it’s done right, there’s not a better red out there... red fire is similar color but LR is a little better

Not sure if you are aware but there is a 2 stage Laser Red they can mix up. My friend had his painted in 2 stage. It's a nice color, but it's not as nice as the 3 stage. It's a bit brighter, and not as much depth to it. It definitely isn't a perfect match for the original paint.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I remember mine and those gatorback Goodyear tires... I loved those tires I bought a few sets lol.. wish I never sold that car.. sold it back in 97

It's my favorite car. I don't think I'll ever sell it. Everytime I go to get into my 03 Cobra I veer to the 93. So much fun.

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
Not sure if you are aware but there is a 2 stage Laser Red they can mix up. My friend had his painted in 2 stage. It's a nice color, but it's not as nice as the 3 stage. It's a bit brighter, and not as much depth to it. It definitely isn't a perfect match for the original paint.

I did not know that.... I’m sure it is slightly different because the 3 stage has the tinted clear correct? I think I’d settle for the 2... these body shops want a mint to do the 3 stage laser and I’m not payin it lol

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
That’s my color there... except mine has suffered from sun burn (faded) which will be painted next year.... I love that car looks good

Your wheels aren’t staggered are they, mine aren’t either and I have 18x9.5 2k cobra R.. I kinda like, my previous wheels were staggered and I liked it but it got old

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
That's looks really clean!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It is man. Thanks. Got a little paint fade on the bed but that's about it. Zero rust. Bought it with 44k original miles. The for sale ad said this is the nicest 1993 f150 you'll find I guarantee it lol. It was though. Replaced the radiator and flushed the fluids and not had one problem with it in the 4 or 5 years I've owned it. It's got 52k on it now

c52c7ea160793096252db9a615013530.jpg

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
It is man. Thanks. Got a little paint fade on the bed but that's about it. Zero rust. Bought it with 44k original miles. The for sale ad said this is the nicest 1993 f150 you'll find I guarantee it lol. It was though. Replaced the radiator and flushed the fluids and not had one problem with it in the 4 or 5 years I've owned it.

View attachment 1441533

These are excellent trucks.. ride good, and really have good potential to look awesome if you put the money into it, I have a friend with a silver one that he kinda made it look like a lightning.. me personally I’d just drive it and use it as a truck and enjoy it my dad even had one of these so I’m pretty familiar with these and have personally seen them withstand a lot and last a LONG time

Users who are viewing this thread