Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice! We finally get to see the car. :p
Is she all buttoned up? Details bro! Looks beastly.

Thanks man. Yes, it does exist :)

Has been a process. Started out with headers/intake pulley on stock eaton. Not enough. Upgraded to VMP IIr, added ID1050s and BAP and twin 67 TB. Better but still not enough. A month later switched to gen III and got caught up in VMPs TB cluster****. Only added 20whp over gen IIr LOL. Was about to tap it so I could run mammoth twin 75 and got offer to trade even up for a brand new 3.6 LC kit w/ TB and intake. Sayonara VMP. In process did LCAs, panhard, FRPP lowering springs, DSS one piece, welded up rear end w/ moser 28s and tru trac. Wheels are TSW mechanica w/ pilot sports up front and MT ETs rear. I have not driven it yet but dynod 740 whp @ 18lbs. Next up I am going to do bottom w/ pistons, rods, sleeve the cylinders, etc. You can say I am a bit ADD.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Has been a process. Started out with headers/intake pulley on stock eaton. Not enough. Upgraded to VMP IIr, added ID1050s and BAP and twin 67 TB. Better but still not enough. A month later switched to gen III and got caught up in VMPs TB cluster****. Only added 20whp over gen IIr LOL. Was about to tap it so I could run mammoth twin 75 and got offer to trade even up for a brand new 3.6 LC kit w/ TB and intake. Sayonara VMP. In process did LCAs, panhard, FRPP lowering springs, DSS one piece, welded up rear end w/ moser 28s and tru trac. Wheels are TSW mechanica w/ pilot sports up front and MT ETs rear. I have not driven it yet but dynod 740 whp @ 18lbs. Next up I am going to do bottom w/ pistons, rods, sleeve the cylinders, etc. You can say I am a bit ADD.
Stunning beast there. You must be really happy with it. You'll done a lot to it already, and I see you're planning on major motor mods. The beast will just become more beastly. Keep us posted.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Bad ass man!
Looks killer. That's gonna be fun.

blue 07

Established Member
All clean and almost ready to put away for the winter :( !

Attachments

• IMG_2589.jpg
    IMG_2589.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 152

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Magnaflow Competition set up was just mated up to the borla x-pipe!!! Still blows my mind that these cars ride on a leaf spring! I have to go back under there and adjust the tips, it was impossible to get them right with the rear fascia off

45631576361_545f15c937_b.jpg
Untitled by D.C. 83, on Flickr

31759255558_b2f7cf7632_b.jpg

45631575781_d25ccb2539_b.jpg

31759256288_b169c37ba5_b.jpg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Magnaflow Competition set up was just mated up to the borla x-pipe!!! Still blows my mind that these cars ride on a leaf spring! I have to go back under there and adjust the tips, it was impossible to get them right with the rear fascia off

View attachment 1525640Untitled by D.C. 83, on Flickr

View attachment 1525641Untitled by D.C. 83, on Flickr

View attachment 1525642Untitled by D.C. 83, on Flickr

View attachment 1525643Untitled by D.C. 83, on Flickr

Love the plate.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Very nice.
I kinda miss my '99 Hugger Orange SS. What's done to yours Dave?

T56 swap, Monster Stage 3 clutch, PST DS, 1350 pinion yoke on 10 bolt :D, 243 heads, decked and mildly worked, Futral F13 cam, LS6 intake manifold, LT headers, y-pipe into an SLP 2OTL catback, Chris1313 ram air system, BMR k-member, tubular control arms, lower|top, rear control arms, panhard, midwest chassis short body mount tq arm. I deleted the AC system, but kept heater core etc.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
T56 swap, Monster Stage 3 clutch, PST DS, 1350 pinion yoke on 10 bolt :D, 243 heads, decked and mildly worked, Futral F13 cam, LS6 intake manifold, LT headers, y-pipe into an SLP 2OTL catback, Chris1313 ram air system, BMR k-member, tubular control arms, lower|top, rear control arms, panhard, midwest chassis short body mount tq arm. I deleted the AC system, but kept heater core etc.
Nice man. Awesome car.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you Tony! This is one I plan keeping forever along with the 14 GT. I have too much blood, sweat and tears into both cars. Forgot to mention the T56 donor had syncros going out. I had 510 race engineering build it to stage II.
Too funny Dave. I was going to say never sell that Hugger Orange. lol
Definitely a keeper!

Users who are viewing this thread