Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

bluey lewis

Kinda Like Guys with Big Junk
Established Member
IMG_1970.JPG

Just machined the face of the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Troof. Best looking pony car currently.

View attachment 85069

I am certainly no loyalist when it comes to brands. I like to go where the best bang for your buck is. My "plan" is to keep the Mustang, get it paid off then work towards the next toy.

I was looking at the Camaro when I was cross shopping. At that time, GM wasn't knocking anything off MSRP, which eventually came and bit them in the ass. I do know I wouldn't be as satisfied when it comes to the styling.

Performance isn't the only thing I look for. I like an all around balanced car and the S550 has it. I have very few things done to mine and it's just killer I think. I always have someone stopping me to talk, or thumbs up or people taking pictures/videos as I drive by them.

The car just screams get out of the way, even when I don't want it too, lol.

Recon

Established Member
I'm very happy with it. Bought it right after I graduated high school. I couldn't afford a P-51 so I got #2 in the Roush food chain. Decided I'm just going to make a P-51 out of it. Purchased the last P-51 shortblock Roush had in January. Now saving for TVS and TR6060 swap.
It's funny people are saying I'm crazy for building a 3V. I just laugh and say, it's not crazy if that's what you want.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

DRK HRS

Established Member
122KF9s.jpg

EDIT: Why the hell can't I embed images properly on here anymore? It shows fine when I first post, but then it just shows the IMG tag text any time I look later. It still shows the pic in the edit box though.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
^bruh

When are we going to see some nice pics of the GT500? Seems like you were more proud of your 1LE then your GT500. I want to see some high res pics man.

Hey man,

500 is awesome, but I just havent been as involved with cars as I used to. I have barely put any miles on it, it's about to break 5k on the ODO. It just sits.

All I have is these couple of iphone pics taken a little while ago, nothing to write home about, bone stock, but here goes:

IMG_6985.jpg

IMG_6859.JPG

IMG_6988.JPG

Last edited:

DRK HRS

Established Member
Hey man,

500 is awesome, but I just havent been as involved with cars as I used to. I have barely put any miles on it. It just sits.

All I have is these couple of iphone pics taken a little while ago, nothing to write home about, bone stock, but here goes:

A GT500 is always something to write home about.

Recon

Established Member
122KF9s.jpg

EDIT: Why the hell can't I embed images properly on here anymore? It shows fine when I first post, but then it just shows the IMG tag text any time I look later. It still shows the pic in the edit box though.

Nice, I've always liked Mach 1's. There's a few in my town and man they sound good.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
122KF9s.jpg

Nice Mach, I have a soft spot for new edges. Any vids of that thing in action?

Thats odd, couodnt see your pic, quoted you and now I can.

What hosting site are you using?

A GT500 is always something to write home about.

Thanks man. But nothing cool done to it. Just a completely bone stock car.

DRK HRS

Established Member
Nice Mach, I have a soft spot for new edges. Any vids of that thing in action?

Thats odd, couodnt see your pic, quoted you and now I can.

What hosting site are you using?

I'm just using imgur, I've always had good luck with them until now. Maybe some HTTP referral weirdness or something. And thanks! Yeah I have a thread in this forum showing a 2nd gear pull, but it's all wheel spin. Then I let off in third when the boost was really starting to kick in lol. Was just testing my new camera really. No racing vids of it... yet.

It's a fun car, but it needs a D1SC upgrade really badly. Probably this summer! Looking for 600+ whp.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm just using imgur, I've always had good luck with them until now. Maybe some HTTP referral weirdness or something. And thanks! Yeah I have a thread in this forum showing a 2nd gear pull, but it's all wheel spin. Then I let off in third when the boost was really starting to kick in lol. Was just testing my new camera really. No racing vids of it... yet.

It's a fun car, but it needs a D1SC upgrade really badly. Probably this summer! Looking for 600+ whp.

Nice sound. Bet its tons of fun.

Yeah, cant use imagur on this site. They banned us, hence why it doesnt work here anymore.

You can use photobucket or just upload straight from your phone.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
For some reason everyone I know or see who owns a 13-14 GT500 never drives them and ends up selling them. I'm guessing it his to do with how exclusive they kind of are now since they aren't making a GT500 anymore? There's no way I could stay out of one. That's actually the next car I hope to get into.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
For some reason everyone I know or see who owns a 13-14 GT500 never drives them and ends up selling them. I'm guessing it his to do with how exclusive they kind of are now since they aren't making a GT500 anymore? There's no way I could stay out of one. That's actually the next car I hope to get into.

Well, even before I got it, back when I had the mullet. I just dont get around to going to car meets or cruises like I used to. Getting older I guess. Lol.

They are awesome cars though, definitely still one of the top dogs muscle wise.

Users who are viewing this thread