Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

James.03Cobra

Established Member
944a5db0882b4962b80c356e5fed4d6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, the Ford racing by borla. It sounds deep but not loud at idle but it wakes up the town at WOT
NICE!! I bet it sounds killer.
Just wondering if you had an annual inspection due coming up. I heard that they are being really, really strict with a lot of stuff as of October 1st.

Saleen498

Established Member
NICE!! I bet it sounds killer.
Just wondering if you had an annual inspection due coming up. I heard that they are being really, really strict with a lot of stuff as of October 1st.
I took care of mine before the garage had the new system installed so I'm good until October 31st 2018. they told me next year they couldn't pass it because if the 15% tint. Time to move to NH

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Saleen498

Established Member
car better make power for that tag ;)
It has a jlt cai, ford racing exhaust, lund tune for 93 to add a small amount of power over stock. A mcleod RST clutch, lightweight steel flywheel and steeda irs braces for driveline upgrades. I'm doing the hellion twin 55s before Carlisle Ford next June along with tsw bathhursts, coilovers, and a 1pc driveshaft. LS powered cars will see that tag in every race.

streetassasin

Welcome to Gaptown, TX
Established Member
It has a jlt cai, ford racing exhaust, lund tune for 93 to add a small amount of power over stock. A mcleod RST clutch, lightweight steel flywheel and steeda irs braces for driveline upgrades. I'm doing the hellion twin 55s before Carlisle Ford next June along with tsw bathhursts, coilovers, and a 1pc driveshaft. LS powered cars will see that tag in every race.

tenor.gif

Zemedici

Established Member

Best be careful too.....a 6-700whp coyote car (assuming you’re keeping it on pump gas) can still get whooped by some LS cars

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I took care of mine before the garage had the new system installed so I'm good until October 31st 2018. they told me next year they couldn't pass it because if the 15% tint. Time to move to NH
Time to move is right. As soon as I retire, I'm outta here.
You did the right thing by getting the exhaust right after the inspection. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread